uə^ə$

Tenshi POV:

'What a pain.' I just finished eating pancakes for breakfast, which Kurogiri and Twice made for everyone. I'm now washing the dishes with Dabi because no one trust Shiggy to do it. It was quiet for a while but right when we almost finished he had to speak, "Did you like it?" I sigh, "What?"

"Just staying here pipsquek?" 'Annoying.' I sigh for a response, I didn't get much sleep because I know when people are looking at me and that's pretty much what these shitbeads were doing all night, I heard everything, the squeling, Toga trying to kill me just to look like me, which is dumb, I think she looks fine. I don't really care.

The rest of the morning was quiet for me, because I just zoned everybody else out. Finally it was time for me to go.

"BYEEE TENNN-TENNN!" Toga and Twice say. I wave at them. "See you soon little mouse." Dabi says to me and I flick him off. "Don't come back, you owe us a TV." I roll my eyes as Shiggy's comment and turn to Kurogiri, "What no annoying, loud, or sacastic bye?" I ask him and he shakes his head, "We will be seeing each other soon Tenshi-chan, so there's no point." I sigh and just walk out of the portal he mad and instantly I'm in my room.

'How annoying.' It's Sunday now, so everybody is out. Mother is always at work so that's obvious, Auntie is....somewhere in this world, and the twins are probably out studying and shopping. No one even knew I was gone. I guess that's good though, I hate when people give me unwanted attention. Me being black doesn't help either because I'm like the only black person everywhere. In Korea I got bullied a lot just cause of it, they treated me like a damn pet or animal, wanting to touch me like I'm some exotic person, like they ain't never heard of Africa. 'Tch annoying.'

I get up and take a shower, I decide to do a whole self care routine and by the time I'm done it's already 2pm. The twins should be background 8 and Mother should be back around 10.

I get dressed in some black shorts and white and blue oversized shirt. I decide to go train, do I bring a thigh container thingy that I put my mini knives and needles in, put my hair up in a ponytail/puff, put my mask on, and my two katana swords on my back.

I start to walk out and I leave my phone because now I have weapons if something happens. I start walking to a nearby dense forest that is close to the neighborhood. I passed by a few people and got stares, 'Annoying.' Once I reach deep enough in the forest I calm my mind. 'This would be better if I could fight someone.' But I guess that would be a bad idea because I don't feel like killing someone today.

"OI WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING HERE EXTRA!" I sigh, 'I can kill him.' I quickly turn around and lunge at him, already knowing who it is. He dodges pretty quickly and tries to blast me while I'm unstable, but I back handspring out of the way and throw a needle right at his neck, he barely moves away from it and aims his explosions at me, 'tch.'

"HEY DUNCE FACE HAS BEEN TRYING TO FIND YOUR ASS!" I ignore him and before he can react I jump in the trees and make no noise. "HEY I KNOW YOUR THERE REAPER FACE! COME OUT AND STOP BEING A-" he can't finish because I throw a needle at his head and he dodges it. He spots my location, "Ha think you can defeat me that easily extra?!" Before his explosion can come to me I jump to another tree and keep doing it until I'm in the tree behind him. "YOU'RE FUCKING TRASH, DAMN NINJA GIRL!" His insults are getting worse.

I quietly drop down from the tree and before he can react, I bring a knife to his neck. He tenses up and I don't even have to use my quirk to calculate the minimum, "12." I feel him tense up, but he quickly grabs me by the wrist and slams me over him to the ground, I land on my feet and knee his wrist away, "DIE!" He shoots an explosion right at my face, but I just move his arm away from me, leaving him open and expose, although he is much stronger than me, I'm faster and better at quick thinking. He tries to use his other hand, but I move that out of my face as well. He give me a mischievous smile.