ñıñťəėņ

"Go away." I say to the red eyed boy walking behind me, "I WOULD LOVE TO, BUT I WAS FUCKING FORCED TO COME WITH YOU!" I roll my eyes.

I just wanted to take a late night walk after our training, but the loud woman saw me leaving and yelled at Bakugou for not walking with me. 'How annoying.' I've already tried to lose him a couple times, but it doesn't work.

"OI WHERE ARE WE GOING?!" He yells behind me, "I don't know." I shrug. "SO YO-" I stop and turn to him and he stops talking and looks at me, "Stop yelling, people are trying to sleep." He clicks his tongue and walks in front of me, "At least have somewhere to go."

He forces me back to his houses to put on different clothes even though his mother already washed the clothes we trained in so I said it was fine, but he never listens. He finally hurries up and puts on clothes or at least more than some shorts and going shirtless, but it's that weird feeling tank top and some black joggers. I just put on a white belt to 'style' His shirt that I have on and I'm wearing his mom's black slides, because we wear the same size. The loud lady, likes me a lot, for some reason. I'm not that fun of a person, but she's always so cheery when I'm there, which is the opposite of what usually happens.

The angry blonde led us to a bookstore. I need to buy more books and manga, so it's fine.

"Oi stay with me, if you get lost I'm not finding your ass." I flick him off, "I'm not a child, unlike you. Just don't get us kicked out with all your yelling." He scoffs and before going to regular books, we both walk to the shoujo manga isle. "Have you read this?" I ask him, holding up My little Monster, "No." He takes it from my hand and flips through it, he nonchalantly keeps it, "Tch, I guess I'll read it."

We walk around and end up where the actual books are, I go straight to the romance section. Not because I actually read it for that, but the plots are good and I especially like the enemies to lovers and childhood friends romance. They have the best plots, in my opinion and my favorite relatio ship dynamic are the angel and devil or yin and yang.

When we are at checkout I notice I don't have money, "Can you buy these. I'll pay you back." He side eyes me, "Hell no." I sigh.

I start to take them back, but he takes them out of my hand and sets them down, "Don't say anything." He keeps his eyes up, "Thanks." He clicks his tongue.

I said bye to the old man working the counter and as we walk out I say, "I can carry it."

"Tch, you're not even strong enough to carry this shit." I step on his foot and he almost drops the stuff, "YOU LITTLE-" I cut him off, "What? Your foot isn't strong enough to handle mine. Tch" He huffs and we keep walking.

We end up at a ramen place, "Come on." He says and opens the door. "I don't have money reme-" he cuts me off, "Just shut up and go in." I sigh.

I order a large spicy beef ramen bowl and he orders the same thing, "Copycat." He tells me and I sigh as he clicks his tongue.

It's quiet because we are both reading. I'm reading an actual book and he's reading the manga I suggested to him. Not too long after out food comes, 'What a pain.' He looks at my bowl and scoffs, "Fatass." I squint at him, "You have the same thing." He retorts, "BECAUSE IM A MAN!" I sigh, 'Loud.' "...okay." I let it go, because he's a child. He starts whining now because I'm ignoring him.

When I'm done I see he's only ate half of his because he was rambling on for a while. I read my book called A Touch of Darkness and yes it is an enemies to lovers trope. He sees me and says, "Fatass." I flick him off without even looking at him because I'm already interested in the book.

After a while an old couple comes in and they see us and smile at me, because I'm facing them, I smile back. One of the few things I like in this world: Silence(which I never get), Cats(Because they mind their business), and Old people. They're just simple most of the time, because they don't have reason to want everything and do everything, because it's all already happened to them. They have a certain calmness that I enjoy.