tvvëñ+¥- ţ|-|ř€ē

Finally that horrid break is over. If you can even call it that. I didn't get a break at all, maybe for a few days after the day I spent the night at Bakugou's.

Anyways now I'm here in the school as I was forced to be on time by mother.

The tired teacher is talking about something as I'm listening to music. Denki 'persuaded' the teacher to change his seat next to mine. I'm more than sure he just begged.

"Psssttt." Denki pokes me and I sigh, "What." I turn to him and he smiles, "Watcha listening to?" I stare at him and just give him an ear bud.

He starts dancing and I squint at him while my glasses are on, "I like this song~" I roll my eyes as he dances like an idiot and the tired teacher sees him and connects him to me and tells me to pay attention. I yank the earbud from him and he fake cries.

"Stop dancing." I flick his forehead and he pouts, "Can I not like the song?" He questions and I flick him off, "No." He crosses his arms and ignores me.

It doesn't last long and by the time we go to lunch he is laughing and smiling again. How people can be happy around others? I don't care.

"Babe let's go to the roof." He grabs my hands and pulls me as hold my phone in the other and trying to not let by ear phones fall out. "Why are you in such a rush." I tell him as we get to the door.

He opens it and sits down happily on the bench, "I want to get some alone time with you." He smiles and I squint at him, "Whatever."

I sit next to him as we share a lunch, I could buy my own. But I don't want to be around people. They're all annoying.

"Can I have another kiss?" He asks and I flick his forehead, "No pervert." He shrugs, "Had to try babe." I roll my eyes as he lays down on my lap when we are done.

He plays with my fingers for some reason, "Soooo nice weather we're hav-" I cut him off, "Shut up." He chuckles, "Come on I just want to talk to you." He whines and I just stare at him, "What's your favorite color." I ask him and he smiles, "Black, yellow, and grey of course. What about you." I shrug, "Don't have one." He pouts, "Come on you don't  have to pick one. You could pick five if you want."

"That makes no sense....fine. Purple, black, and white." He hums, "Pretty." I think he accidentally shocked me, but it didn't hurt so it's fine.

"Favorite song?" He asks and I glance at him, "Death bed." He gives a confused look, "By Powfu?" I nod, "Awww so you're secretly a little softie." I smack him upside the head and he falls to the ground, just then the bell rings and it's time to go back to class.

The moment we walk in the classroom the loud and tiny blonde teacher comes in after us, "HEYYYYY!"

He shouts and before starting class he goes to talk about a camp or whatever and that we are going to our internships tomorrow.

"Do you know where your internship is?" Denki whispers to ask me, "The bunny hero." He hums, "That's near Kiri's." He tells me and my face stays the same, emotionless and full of despair. "Who is Kiri." He gives me a questionable look, "T-the red head Ten-ten." I look over straight to the colorful group and see the toothy red head, 'Tch, annoying.' Everyone here always looks so cheerful, when you are literally being trained to risk your lives for other. Not something I'd be happy about, fuck everyone else.

"So how was the fake date with your cousin." Denki asks and I side eye him, "That sounds weird and it was fine. He kept telling me shit if how you know a guy's a player by how he greets the waitress or something. I got a headache." He snickers, "How bout I take you on a real date-" I cut him off, "No."

He pouts, "Rejection is painful." I shrug, "OIiiiI YOU TWO IN THE BACK WHAT'S THE ANSWER?!" The loud teacher points to me and Denki and Denki is visibly confused, I sigh. We are in english class.