Echo's Edge and Nature's Navel

Planet Popstar, Reef Resort

They soon came out of the Goal door as Noire said.

Noire: It looks like this Meta Knight person isn't here either.

Nepgear: Well, there's always the other three locations that he could possibly be there.

Magolor: Exactly, so we should head to Echo's Edge next.

Uni: Great, so let's get moving.

Before they can move forward to the next location, King Dedede said.

King Dedede: Say, isn't that Adeleine and Ribbon up ahead.

Next, they all look straight ahead and saw a fairy that was floating besides a young girl who was painting a Canvas portrait of Reef Resort.

Neptune: I wonder who are those two.

Rick: Hey you're right, Dedede. It is them.

Kirby: Poyo!

CPUs/Candidates: Who?

Coo: I think we should go meet them, just to see what their doing.

Then, Kirby and his buddies nodded as they walk towards the two while the CPUs and Candidates just shrugged and started to follow Kirby and his buddies.

As they stop walking, they were now in front of those two in a radius and Kirby said.

Kirby: Poyo, Poyo!

???/???: Huh?

Next, a fairy and a young girl turn around as they see the young girl wearing a green, collared smock, a gray skirt, and a red beret covering some of her dark hair. She is almost always seen with her blue brush with multi-colored paint on the tip, her brown paint palette with red, blue and yellow paint and her large easel. Like various characters in the franchise, she features blushes on her cheeks, which are colored red. She also has a fringe of hair on the left side of her forehead, violet eyes, a small stubby nose, and five fingers on each hand. And her name is Adeleine, a talented young artist and a friend of Kirby.

While right next to Adeleine is a tiny fairy with dark blue eyes and rosy cheeks

While right next to Adeleine is a tiny fairy with dark blue eyes and rosy cheeks. She has light pink, messy shoulder-length hair. Her clothes consist of a large red ribbon in her hair, a long-sleeved red dress with two golden buttons and a frilly white collar, white cuffs, and a pair of small brown shoes. Being a fairy, she has a pair of nearly translucent cyan wings attached to her back that allow her to hover. And her name is Ribbon, a fairy from Ripple Star and is also a friend of Kirby.

 And her name is Ribbon, a fairy from Ripple Star and is also a friend of Kirby