Vs. The Lone Swordsman

Planet Popstar, Nature's Narvel

They soon came out of the Goal Door and Noire said.

Noire: I knew Meta Knight wasn't here in this area at all.

Uni: Well look on the bright side, at least now there's only one location left that Meta Knight could possibly be there for real this time.

Magolor: Yep, and that place were heading to next is Sacred Square.

Neptune: I wonder what that place would be like?

Adeleine: You'll find out soon enough once we get there.

Magolor: Well Kirby, call the Warp Star and take us there right away.

Ninja Kirby: Poyo.

Next, Ninja Kirby pull out a Cell Phone and started to type in some numbers on the phone. Next, Ninja Kirby finish the call and a big Warp Star from the sky was heading towards Ninja Kirby and the others are at. As the big Warp Star landed on the ground, Magolor said.

Magolor: All right everyone, let's hop on the Warp Star.

And with that, everyone hop on the big Warp Star which then flew up and went straight ahead. Including, Marx and Gooey that were flying on their tail as they were now heading to Sacred Square, where the next destination awaits them.

As they left, Kirby's allies started to wave of saying goodbye to them as they disappear into dust sparkles.

(Timeskip)

We then see the big Warp Star, Marx, and Gooey that were still flying and Neptune said.

Neptune: So this must be Sacred Square.

Nepgear: You know, this place feels like were entering the ruins to explore.

Magolor: Indeed.

Then, Ninja Kirby landed the big Warp Star towards the ground. As the big Warp Star landed on the ground, everyone hop off while Marx and Gooey landed on the ground and Neptune said.

Neptune: Now that were here, let's see if we could find Meta Knight in this place for real this time.

Ninja Kirby: Poyo.

And with that, they were now walking through Sacred Square and hoping that they'll find Meta Knight in this location for real this time.

After five minutes has passed, they were still walking through Sacred Square where the tenth level begins.

(BGM: Sacred Square - Kirby Star Allies)

Noire: This place is fill with shape squares everywhere.

Adeleine: Well, they did called this place Sacred Square for nothing.

Blanc: That is true. But let's get moving so we can find him right away.

Everyone: Right!

Next, they were now moving forward as Ninja Kirby press the switch. Once he press the switch, the ground rise up like a staircase and they were now proceeding onward. 

Then, they encounter Beetley as Ninja Kirby threw a Friend Heart on Beetely turning him good. Beetley is now wearing a dark blue Samurai-style helmet with golden edges, and rhinoceros beetle-like horns on the front and back.