1- first day of school

Saying bye to my mum, i walked out the front door and to Sam's house, it was sunny out which meant i could wear my signature outfit which consisted of, black trainers, a skirt, a graphic top and my tweed backpack. I got to their house and knocked on the door, Daniel answered, "Oh my god! Olivia! It's so good to see you again!" He pulled me in for a hug.

"You too! My mum says hi, she promises to come over later" I hugged him back before walking into the kitchen to see Sam.

She ran over to me and hugged me, "I've missed you!!! Anyways, if we are gonna walk, which we will because we need a serious catch up on things, we need to go now" she smiled.

"Okay" i nodded and we each grabbed a piece of toast and left.

Mine and Sam's walk and talk was good, she spoke to me about her new friend group, they sounded like bitches, but we arrived at school and Sam took me to my first lesson, which was chemistry.

The only free space was next to three boys, one was fairly tall and looked like he wouldn't stop talking, one was shy and looked like he was scared someone was out to get him and the other was a confident boy who looked like he was just trying to focus. The trio looked shocked when i was walking over to them, "It's my first day, mind if i sit?"

"Of course not, i'm Miguel, that's Demetri and that's Eli" Miguel kindly smiled.

"I'm Olivia Gunn"

I sat between Miguel and Eli, "I hope you know, you've just signed away your chance to be popular" Demetri sarcastically laughed.

Eli laughed at what Demetri said, "Yeah" he didn't look up though.

"That's a bad thing because?" i looked over at a girl who i'm assuming was Yasmine and giggled.

"Excuse me Miss Gunn, you walk in here on your first day and immediately start talking during my lesson?" The teacher walked over to me yelling.

"Sorry Sir"

I paid attention to all my classes then we got to lunch, i sat at a table with Miguel, Eli and Demetri.

"I have my first karate lesson today, are u sure you don't wanna come?" Miguel asked.

This caught my attention, "Karate? i'll come!" i smiled.

Demetri was confused, "i wouldn't think of karate as your thing" he laughed.

"Because i'm a girl, that's a bit sexist don't you think" i teased him.

Eli laughed, "yeah don't be sexist Demetri"

"Well, no i wasn't, well i wasn't trying to be, i didn't mean it like, ugh" Demetri gave up

Everyone started laughing