10- dance with me

10• dance with me
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Eli pov
I was waiting for Liv outside of the school, she had arrived wearing her costume, "What do you think?" She nervously asked me.

She looked gorgeous, she knew she looked good, why was she nervous?

"Princess leia, it's cool" I smiled at her.

We walked in and saw Demetri and Miguel, "I thought slutty laker girl was more your thing Liv, not princess leia but you managed to pull it off somehow" Demetri criticised, he wasn't trying to get into Liv's head or anything, it's just how he is. It annoys me sometimes though.

Liv laughed, "Well i thought this would get less criticism than a generic slytherin uniform and robe but it seems i've been proved wrong, you're always full of surprises Demetri" She booped his nose at the end of what she said and walked off.

Liv pov
I was getting a drink and Daniel grabbed my arm, "Can you do me a favour?" He asked

"It depends"

He briefly smiled "Keep Sam away from that boy Kyler"

"As much as i'd love to ruin my cousin/bestfriend's night, I think that's more your fortè as the stalker chaperone dad, so if you don't mind i'm gonna get my drink and go"

He looked panicked, "Olivia please, I will get you a car for when you pass your test" He bribed me

"Now we are talking, fine i will stalk sam for you, now bye Mr LaRusso" I took my drink and walked back over to my group

A slow song started playing, "How come you were talking to Sam's dad?" Miguel asked.

"He won the all valley, i was speaking to him about how i could sign up" i'm getting good at lying, "Eli, dance with me" i took his hand and dragged him over.

He laughed a little, "I don't know how to dance"

"I can teach you, so put your hands there" i guided him, "Yep mhm then put your feet there, come closer and just copy what I do"

My head was on his shoulder as we danced to the slow music and it felt like that moment was all that mattered.

A/N: I'm backkkk! I love uploading these chapters and the storyline is finally going somewhere

Question of the day, What was your favourite part of the fight scene at the end of season two?
Mine: Hawk vs Demetri, that scene just has so much power

Please remember to vote, it gets my story more out there and we are already almost at 500 reads which is insane

~Liv❤️