CHAPTER-16

GUYS AFTER YOU READ THIS CHAPTER PLS READ THE NOTICE BELOVE AND GIVE ME YOUR GUYS OPINIONS ON THAT😁😁
.
.
.
.
.

Meanwhile in Y/n's house

The boys have now come home. They all were sitting in the couch in the living room.  Nobody spoke a word which is so unusual for the boys. Jin who saw how his brothers behaviour sighed and stood up which caught everyone's attention..

Jin: it's is getting late now everyone go to you rooms you guys have school tomorrow and to think too much everything is going to be good understand*comforting smile*

Although what Jin said was short  but it did comfort his brothers. Slowly he patted his brothers back and went to his room.

Slowly everybody went to sleep except Jin who was laying in the bed and was looking at the ceiling his mind was replying all the moments of Y/n and how she would get scared of them just by standing near her.

He tried his best to remember the good moments he had with her but none came to his mind making him feel ashamed of himself.

His hand went to his nightstand and picked up his parents photo. He looked at that photo and started to remember how he held  Y/n in his arms when she was born and how he and his brothers promised to themselves and to their parents that they will   protect the her.

Jin suddenly felt the need to go to Y/n's room. He quickly sat up and went to her room and without thinking twice he went inside just to see an back facing him......
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Who's back it was ??!!......

‡†‡†‡†‡†‡†‡†‡†‡†‡†‡†‡†‡†‡†‡†‡†‡†‡†‡

NOTICE

SO GUYS I HAVE BEEN THINKING 🤔🤔 OF DOING AN  Q&A WHAT DO YOU GUS THINK ABOUT IT...AND IS YES THEN GIVE ME YOUR GUYS QUESTIONS.THEIR IS NO LIMITS IN THIS YOU CAN ASK ANYTHING YOU GUS WANT. YOUS GUYS CAN EVEN GIVE SOME IDEA TO THE STORY...😁😁👉👈

AND ABOUT THE LATE UPDATE I AM REALLY SORRY FOR MAKING YOU GUYS WAIT SO MUCH 🥺🥺.