CHAPTER-24

That boy was still hugging y/n has if he didn't have any intention to let go of her and it seems like Y/n also didn't mind him hugging her.

All the boys in the room except that boy  was fuming in anger and jealousy even Jackson was  jealous of him. BTS can even see  Jackson's face red as tomato.

Lisa from her corner of her eyes saw the boys reactions and smirked to herself planning to tease Jackson a little and started her plan

Lisa: yahh why are you hugging her huh!! She is mine so back of okay! And why are you still only calling her noona when you only 2 months younger then her and the main thing is you are only calling her noona not me if you are calling noona call me also same..

Boy??: No you back of she is mine!!

Hearing him this,  it took a lot for Jackson in him to stop himself from beating the shit out of him. One thing was confirmed he already planned on how to murder that boy..

Boy??: And she is always my noona okay and you always tease me so why should I call you noona. My noona takes care of me okay she won't hit me in the head like you and and annoy me like you.

After saying this boy stuck out his tongue on Lisa before turning to Y/n and pecked on her cheeks then sat on a chair which was near him.

The boys jaw dropped to the floor seeing him peck her like that and to the cheery on top they thought Y/n was going to do something to him about pecking her suddenly but instead she just patted his head with a fondly look.

Y/n: okay let's introduce you to others now...

Lisa: yahh you are pampering him  to much see how he is talking to me

Y/n ignored her and turned around to the boys signalling for them to come infront of them. the boys caught her signal and went to her. when they came Y/n started 

Y/n: so guys this Soobin he is lisa's cousin and Soobin they are my brothers and he is my best friend. ( just think she told all name i am s lazy to write all names hehe)

 ( just think she told all name i am s lazy to write all names hehe)