CHAPTER -21

OMG GUYS THANK YOU FOR 50 FOLLOWERS IT REALLY MEANS A LOT TO ME. SEEING THIS MAKE ME THINK THAT YOU GUYS ARE REALLY ENJOYING MY BOOK. AND FOR THAT HERE IS A LONG ASS CHAPTER FOR YOU GUYS!!

  ///////////////////////////////////////////////////
.
.
.
.
(5mins ago)
.
.
.
.

Mrs Choi (one of the teachers) was walking in the corridor she was actually now on the rounds she was the one who was incharge for this floor in the break....

She was walking when she suddenly Heard some whimpering and some crying sounds somewhere she slowly followed the sound and ended up in front of an old classroom...

She frowned at this  thinking she must be worng and was going to walk away when suddenly she again heard an whimpering inside....

She paused confirming it was coming inside. She bragged inside the classroom only to met by horror scene infornt of her...

She quickly pushed Sana and some girls and quickly went to Y/n to check if she was alright but Y/n was already fainted.....

Mrs Choi got up faced the girls who were now looking at the ground in fear of their teacher..

Mrs Choi: YOU GUYS WENT OVERBOARD NOW!!...IF FOR Y/N SOMETHING HAPPENED YOU GUYS WILL BE DISMISSED FOR THIS....NOW YOU GO TO THE PRINCIPAL ROOM NOW!!!

Sana and her minions quickly left the room. Mrs Choi quickly got Y/n in her grip and slowly went to the pharmacy in there school...

Now Mrs Choi was now outside the Pharmacy room sitting when  she saw a student pass by she quickly called him....

Student#1: yes mam....

Mrs Choi: I have a favor to do child... Do you know Y/n's brothers?...

Student#1: of course mam I know I meant you don't know them-

Mrs Choi:okay I got it can you tell them that I need them urgently here since their sister is here can you tell them...

Student#1:ohh okay mam

Mrs Choi:tnx dear now go go tell them to came fast....

With that the boy ran away to the BTS table
.
.
.
.
.

At the boys table
.
.
.
.

The boys were discussing about something while eating there lunch....

Jungkook: Hyungs do you think Y/n know our that Hyungs have taken over our company...

Rm: From what I know no kookie she has no idea I guess...

Jimin: the—

Jimin got cut off by a boy who came running into them......

Jimin: yaa what do want why are you here in our table huh!!....

Student#1: M-mrs Ch-hoi T-there *panting*

Jungkook:yaa just tell the matter already!!...

Jhope: jungkook jimin wait will you!! don't you guys see he is panting wait...let him first clam down huh okay!!

Jimin and jungkook just huffed but still nodded at the elder while that boy smile at hobi for defending him...

Student#1: Mrs Choi told you guys to report to the pharmacy right now since you sister got admitted there....

All:OUR WHAT!!..

student#1:Y-your s-sister....

All:AND YOU ARE TELLING US NOW!!