CHAPTER-17

SO HI!!HOW ARE YOU GUYS DOING.....IT BEEN A WHILE. SO HERE IS THE CHAPTER FOR YOU GUYS. SINCE YOU HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR A LONG TIME I HAVE DECIDED TO MAKE THIS CHAPTER A BIT LONG ❤️HOPE YOU ENJOY IT

'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'

Who's back it was.....?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Jin frowned when he saw that familiar back. He was confused of why he would be sitting here. Jin silently went to him and placed his hand one his shoulder make that person get startled by the sudden touch.

He quickly turn to Jin in fear but sighed in relief when he saw that it was jin. Seeing this Jin frowned again and asked him.

Jin: what happened??....why are you sitting in y/n's room. Did something happened??....

XXX: nothing hyung. I just.......want to see her suddenly and ask her how she is doing after so many years but *bitterly chuckles* I don't know how to talk to her it's funny isn't it on  how a brother doesn't know how to talk to his own sister*again bitterly chuckles* and it hurts more when I think about it more.

By now Jin was now sitting beside him. Jin warped his arms on his  shoulder and pulled him to a hug although he might have grown up. He is still a small boy who Jin raised.

Jin wiped his tears that from by listening to him without Jin knowing. And spoke.....

Jin: you know now I don't even know how to comfort you now since that's the same thing I was thinking. So I will just say let's wait and see what our future has decided for us.

Right now both Jin and him was crying in each other arms. After crying a bit they both started to look around y/n's room. One thing they noticed about her room is she did not have a single photo of her with smile in her face. all the photo that are in hang just have an emotionaless face on them.

This made the both's heart sink more than it was. Now they have come to slither realise that till now how they saw thier in school was all fake. And

that...........

their sister is a personWho lost her smile in her life.......

Seeing this they both couldn't stand there each second they stand there they felt  the room is telling them that it is their mistake and some kind of vibe which they felt safocating.

They both quickly went out of the room. Again he brok down into tears outside of her room and sat in the floor. This time Jin and broke down they both were again crying in each other arms.

After calming down Jin made him sat up and took him to the living room. This whole time he was still crying which somehow impressed Jin that he never in Jim's life he never saw him crying this much not even in his parents funarial.

Jin then gave him water after he also calmed down.

XXX:hyung I don't know why I feel like something wrong is going to happen Hyung. I keep having this kind of feeling from the morning I didn't told you because I just didn't want to worry you more.since you are already in tired from the company you know..........

Jin:hey...... don't think like that you know I am always your brother and if you want to talk to me you can talk don't think about company. Company is important but health is also important like see....if you don't till anyone your feelings it will affect you. You can talk to anyone here in this house. Just what am telling is don't keep your thoughts and feelings with yourself express it then you will feel like a burden have been gone.

He again hugged Jin but this time it was from a happy feeling. He always come to his hyung when he felt down or someone who can listen to his worry and advise him. He felt happy that they have a good older brother like Jin with them who took care of them and practically raised them.

Jin:okay now enough if this one let's go to sleep. We have cried enough now. Tomorrow I have long day. So let's go to sleep okay now come.

Jin and he both bid good night to each other and went to their respective room.

Now he felt like a big burden have been taken of him now that he talked to someone. With That he went to sleep.........

‡†‡†‡†‡†‡†‡†‡†‡†‡†‡†‡†‡†‡†‡†‡†‡†‡†‡†

WHO DO YOU THINK THAT HE IS??...AND COMMENT YOUR GUESSES 😁😁