CHAPTER -6

Author pov

The dinner was so joyful. Evebody was talking and telling joke.but Y/n was silently eating with her head down. She did not want to see his face. Since he was sitting in front her. That person was the one and only her uncle (father's younger brother). Yeah it was her uncle she don't like her uncle for some reason. (You will soon see what was the reason).

Soon their uncle stood up. making everyone on the table to see him. He then told.

Uncle: sorry guys . I have important meeting now. So I have to go. Bye have fun. Bye mon dad and my sweethearts.

He then bowed to the elders then went. After he went Y/n again went to eat her food silently. After few minutes later.Y/n stood up making everyone in the table to look at her. She then excused her self for restroom. As she was went. The elders sadly see their grand daughter like this. Then grandma started

Grandma: it's been three or two years seen I have seen her smile. She changed a lot. Before, she was the noisy kid in our family.she was very cheerful kid. She can't sit in one place for long time.*sadly chuckles*She was a innocent, naughty and imature child. She was very happy to see her uncle Everytime.

grandpa: But after your parents passed away. She changed so much. She became the quite one in our family. She is not the same Y/n that we raised. She is so different now.even now she did not even greet her uncle. She just sit in her seat not talking or doing anything. It worry's so much. I want to know does she eat correctly. She became so slim.

BTS: *gulp* yh... She eats correctly. Don't worry.

Grandma: You guys have to take care of her. In this state she may think about sucide now. So you have to be care ful. And be her side. Now she is like a soft flower. A little damage she will broken into pieces. So be care full. I want you guys to bring back the old cheerful Y/n back. For us.

Her brother were listening to the elders. They also noticed this. They also know that because of them you became like this. That's what they thought. Then you came. Then all ate their dinner silently.

Time skip

Y/n pov

Now we we're going home. I was sitting in the corner again. I was seeing the window with so many thoughts. Like how my life became like this. How from a normal girl I become a secret agent. In future how I am going to tell my brothers about me. And the truth. And lastly about our parents. I missed them so much. I always talk to my parents if they are any problem and they will advise to me but now I doesn't know whom to talk. I feels so weak and I hate to feel weak so much.with this thoughts. Slowly drifted to sleep

-----------------------------------------------------------

Jimin was sitting beside Y/n today. For sitting beside her he even had fool that coconut hard and that alien boy. He was smiling to them cheekily while the two was glare at him. Why they are fighting for sitting beside Y/n because sometime she falls asleep on the car and she will cuddle them. and they wanted to feel how it is feel like to cuddle their baby sister so for that they fight. Then the both turned. Then jimin was about call you. When you suddenly put your hard in his shoulder. He froze for few minutes . When he came to reality. He started to smile like an idoit. He then made her sit comfortably. She then started to cuddle his arms like he is going to leave her anytime. With that same pout. She was looking like a baby. She was adorable for him. When jungkook turned to asked jimin for something stopped see you sleeping peacefully in his arms.jimin did not notice jk has he was busy adoring you. When they reached home all of them turned to you only to see you sleeping in jimin arms. Like a baby holding his arms. When they saw you sleeping like this. They did not want to wake you up. So jimin picked you in bridal style. Then started to walk to your room. Has jimin was walking you suddenly hugged him tightly by putting your head on his chest. Jimin just smiled widely. Jimin was feeling happy because after so many years he held his sister in his arms again. He then entered your room slowly and tugged you in bed. Then he saw the family photo you have in your nightstand.. seeing this made him so guilty. That you still give so much value for their family. But they did not even care about you. With the heavy heart he exit the room and went downstairs too see everyone was their. So he went to couch and sat down in one seat and look up at the ceiling.