CHAPTER-22

So happy birthday to me!!! Yeah today in my birthday so I planned on making a big ass chapter for you guys so here it is... enjoy bye ☺️....

now all of them have finally reached the room were Y/n was. All of them quickly made there way inside just to see Y/n sitting on the bed with her left hand bandaged.

Lisa and Jackson quickly went to her while BTS didn't know what to do so they kept standing in the doorstep,

Jackson: buttercup are you okay!!how are feeling?!!....do you want anything!!....

Y/n: I-

Lisa: unnie does it hurt anywhere!??...do you want water....why are you sitting lie down and take rest!!....

Y/n: *sighs* guys I am fine. And no it doesn't hurt anyway and I don't want water now only I drank some... And I am feeling fine just tired from the medicines... yeah.....

Hear y/n's reply relieved everyone in the room the boys were still in doorstep they finally decided to just stand there and
then Jin and yoongi decided to talk to the nurse about Y/n condition and went to the nurse.....

Jin: miss may I know how is her condition is now miss?

Nurse:ohh well her hand seems to be fractured and it seems like you guys have to take her to the hospital for more check since I can only do some small treatment here with school suppliment....

Jin:oo...okay miss thank you for taking care of her when we were not here miss *bows*

Whith thay Jin Walks up to Jackson who was near him and told..

Jin: Jackson I talked to the nurse they suggested to take Y/n to the hospital to do more check up there incase is there any injury in her boday....

Jackson: okay hyung....

Jin nodded and turned to yoongi

Jin:yoongi call Dr Lee book an appointment now and also tell him that we are on the way to his hospital....and prepare a wheelchair...

Jackson who heard this fronwed by hearing the name Lee and asked..

Jackson: who is Lee?....

Yoongi: he is our family doctor and our family friend...

Jackson hummed at that still think while Jin and yoongi walk away from him to inform others...

Jackson: *thinks* is it that Lee or some other Lee no no no this will be some other Lee....

Jack shaks his head and he also walks away....

TIME SKIP

At the hospital~~

Now everyone was walking expect Y/n who was in the wheelchair...This whole time the siblings didn't even spoke a single word to each other.

The boys wanted to talk to Y/n but still haven't got a time to talk to her since the whole ride to the hospital she was sleeping and in the school pharmacy Lisa and Jackson kept talking to her that they did not had the chance yet...

When they all finally reached the room where the doctor was jungkook knocked on the door and soon the door was opened by the doctor Mr Lee...

Everyone bowed to him in the respect while Jackson stood there shocked and accidentally dropped the bag of Y/n which he was holding.....

Everyone turned to Jackson who was still looking at doctor Mr Lee who was now smirked at him playfully and with a small wink when nobody was looking at him...

Seeing that he was not replying to anyone now the siblings turned to doctor continued for what they have come here....

Me Lee: ahh son how are you I just got the information that you booked an appointment to me??