CHAPTER-28

After one week.....

Jackson,Lisa and Y/n are now sitting in the canteen having their lunch....but today they didn't sit at their daily bunch which is located at the centre of canteen instead  they took a corner one which was almost named the nerd bunch.

And seeing this Y/n's brothers got curious so they were going to see what they were talking just to see those three were  having serious type face and were arguing over something with a face which screams " Don't disturb us if you don't want to die".  Which made the boys to just mind there own business Today....

At Y/n's table

Jackson: no!!! I won't allow you to take it...

Lisa: you won't allow ME!! Yahhh I was the one who bought it for you and this is how you thank me huh!!

Y/n: guy—

Jackson: well I asked that's why you bought it to me!!!

Lisa:ohh so you are playing...okay I will also play then....

Jackson: do you think this a game to play with!! this is FOOD lisa FOOD !!..have some respect to it!

Lisa: yahh for you I especially ordered it since you asked, that to from my company chief! And this is how you pay me!!

Y/n: GUYS!! JUST SHUT THE HELL UP!! Are you guys are seriously fighting over food!?

Lisa:  it not my fault it's just this asshole doesn't allow me to have a bite...

Jackson: My Fault!! Yahh I could have allowed you to take a bite, but the amount you take for a bite is so huge that it can full up three of us in one bite!!!

Lisa:*gasps* did you just insult my appetite...

Jackson:ohh gurl  I did not*gives her a small sarcastic smile*

Y/n: if you guys don't stop this fight right now the consequences will so bad😊......

Jackson &Lisa:............

Lisa: Hey Jackson you can have it fully I am not hungry okay* gives a sweet smile*

Jackson: aww Lisa you have such a kind heart.*also gives a sweet smile back*

Y/n faceplamed herself at them...before she continues..

Y/n: so guys I have an announcement to make now..

Lisa: what did announcement??did you finally got your first kiss?

Jackson choked on his food and choughs hard.

Jackson: WHAT!!??WHEN??WHY?!WHO IS THAT??

Lisa laughed at him and said...

Lisa: i was just joking man...

Jackson glared at her like he was about to kill her in 101 ways... To which Lisa just smiled in return

Jackson: but seriously she still didn't had her first kiss yet?

Lisa: yeah why did you had your first kiss?

Jackson turned red and quickly looked Y/n before she noticed it and then looked at Lisa..

Jackson: n-no i haven't

Lisa: woah..you two didn't had your kiss yet....

Jackson: well did you had yours

Lisa : well i got mine on a Mission but am not feeling regret since the dude I kissed is so handsome...

Jackson snorted at her