CHAPTER -29

Jungkook pov...

Same day,same routine nothing has changed in our life much except us..

Well it is true tho..we have changed alot...of course in a good way. But they are some things which still haven't changed...

The amount of times i have resisted myself from punching me when i remember the things I have done to her.

I feel so scared to even look at my own hands.. whenever I look at it I remember the things I did to her..how I beat her up till am satisfied without even caring about her screams and pleases to stop

These days i didn't even want to sit alone..when am alone those moments comes back..it makes me see how much of a monster i was..

Am even ashamed to look at y/n's eyes scared of how they will look at me.....I still remember that day..

The day we started hating her......

~Flashback~

The day of y/n's parents death..

At the hospital..

We all were shocked at the sudden news of mom and dad's death...

The hyungs were all scattered out in each places..jimin and tae hyung were sitting on the chair,Jin hyung was talking to the doctor with tears flowing his eyes behind him Suga hyung was also standing, jhope Hyung was hugging RM Hyung while I was sitting on the floor...

Then Lisa came....at first she didn't care about anyone who was present here..when she saw the doctor she quickly asked about y/n's condition

Lisa: doc how is y/n? Is she fine?is there anything complicated to her!?

Doc: y/n?? Oh the gurl who came with the other two? Are you her gardian?

Lisa looked confused at the doctor's question.. she looked Jin questioningly who was standing near her..but Jin just avoided her

Lisa:doc..she is their sister they are her gardian

Doc: ohh!i see But..when i asked about her family members they didn't tell me they were her brothers!?..

Lisa:what..

Lisa looked shocked at the news..
She looked at all of us in shock..then  her expression changed to a cold one she looked at the doctor and asked about y/n health this time calmly or more like ignoring us

Although she was looking calm her eyes were telling something they had very strong emotion..it felt like she was having a Desire to kill now..

When the doctor finally left..she took at deep breath and then looked at Jin with a coldest look i have ever seen on her..

Lisa : Jin can you explain what the hell is happening now..

Jin hyung just looked at her not answering her question..

Lisa: Jin!! Am asking you!!?

Jin: WHAT SHOULD I EXPLAIN? HUH!!

Even with jin hyung's sudden outburst ..she didn't look suprised and continued to talk

Lisa: am asking why didn't you tell the doctor that you are y/n's family!!?

Jin: WHY SHOULD WE?? HUH!!She killed our parents!! If she didn't drive this could have not happend!  Bc of her now omma and appa are not there!! We don't need a sister who killed her parents with her own hands!

She looked shocked at Jin words.. I don't think anybody saw it but i saw the tears in her eyes..with a shaky voice she replied to Jin..

Lisa: *shocked* Jin...w-what are you s-saying..are you c-clear about what you are saying n-now..

Yoongi: we are clear Lisa..we don't don't want a killer in our family...a killer who killed their own parents.....

Lisa looked at Yoongi with a broken expression with tears coming of her eyes she took a look at all of us.. with the tears still flowing she gave a smile told did a 90⁰ bow and told.

Lisa: am sincerely sorry for you loss i hope the best comes to you in the future..

With that being said she came to her original position and started walking to room where y/n is there.. when she was about to take a turn she looked at us one last time and told..

Lisa: you guys will regret it in the future...and don't worry the time you realise your mistake there will no one to forgive you not even me or y/n..

With that being said she turned and never look back at us with same old soft look...

///////////////////////////////////////////////////

ALRIGHT HII?? LONG TIME NOO SEE...NOW AM FINALLY FREE I WL MAKE SURE TO UPDAYE AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE ^_^..