CHAPTER-18

BTS pov

Confused&dumbfounded ....that's what we are now. We were starting to go to the school when our bodyguard stoped us and told that our Hyungs have told us to take leave.

Today we were going to school without our two elder Hyungs since they both had a important meeting in the company so won't be there with us. But when we asked the bodygard he told that Hyungs have something to tell so they have made us take leave.

(👉 So for your information only Jin and Suga are the one who graduated. For Rm and jhope they have completed the class are currently in in holiday of 3 months after the holidays they will be garduated . Their parents have two company. Both is now being managed by their grandparents now👈)

While we were sitting in the sofa still in the school clothes the front door opened. We looked only to be greeted by Hyungs when we were going to ask the reason for our leave we quickly shut our mouth when we noticed how serious our Hyungs were.  That's when we know we are going to have a long talk today.

Jungkook:hyun—

Jin:sit down now everyone..         

We gulped seeing the both Hyungs like this.....Jin hyung is a  person who don't cut people off in the middle,he does it only when it's a serious matter...

We all sat down. We looked at  rm and jhope hyung who was also sitting with us. And asked through our eyes 👀 to see if they know anything but they were also as clueless like us. We quickly shut our mouth and sat straight when Jin hyung cleared his throat.....

Jin:so everyone will be confused of  why you guys took leave. I will tell you guys that reason later so now let's go to the main topic....

We again gulped as much as we love the funny Jin and yoongi hyung we also fear the serious and angry and stren face Jin and yoongi. Now we were seeing the serious Jin and yoongi so of course our legs was shaking thanks to the sofa if weren't sitting hyungs could have notice our legs..

But somehow both Hyungs seema to notice our fear and shakings.

Yoongi: don't worry you guys didn't do any worng its just a family meeting and because of some thing happened in the company that why  Jin hyung is like this don't worry.....

We all sighed in relief when yoongi hyung spoke. But still we were in fear and shaking but clamed down a little.

Jin: So as you all know the company of mom's and dad's is now being taken care of our grandparents right.

Everyone nodded their head except Jin and yoongi hyung....

Jin:but now we both (points at yoongi and himself) will taking over the company by tomorrow...

Everyone's eyes widened and they choked on their own salava. Evryone opened thier mouth to speak but

Jin:no one speak until I finish understand....

We all quickly nodded.....

Jin: so as I was saying one company will be handled by me and another will handled by yoongi. And you jhope and rm..

Rm& jhope:y-yes hyung

Jin: after your guy's gratuitous you both will become our seceretry. Rm you will be my secretary and jhope you will for yoongi. After we both(points himself and yoongi) retired you both will take over do you understand me....

Rm& jhope: y-yes hyung we u-understand....

Jin:and for the maknae line

Maknae line: *gulps*

Jin:for now you guys just focus on your studys,we will decide in the future....

Jin:Now.....

Jin leaned behind on his seat still with that same stren face and looked at everyone and spoke

Jin:speak your thoughts and questions

Rm:may I know why suddenly this decision I mean it's so sudden out of nowhere so....

Jin: good question...well you see yesterday night me and yoongi spoke about something and took some decisions (*looks at yoongi and remembers how they both cried and spoke to each other yesterday*). And since you two already told that you guys will be doing business so we thought like this...I hope you guys don't hve any problems with this decision..

We shook our head like we don't have and questions and problems with this decision. Although we were scared we know that  Jin hyung won't do any bad things and whatever it is he will always ask for our opinions...

Jin:okay so if their is nothing them I will head to my room...

With that Jin

We looked at Jin hyung who has went to his room them looked at yoongi hyung who was still sitting in the sofa...

Yoongi: don't worry hyung is angry about something that happened in dad's company  today so that's why is like this he clam down himself don't worry..

Jimin:hyung what happened in the company that it made Jin hyung this mad....

Yoongi:*sighs*just some of our employee betrayed us in which almost leaded us to lose a 1 million deal . But we somehow found the culprit and handed him to the police. So because of that we again had to have sudden meeting and spoke to the dealers and somehow Jin hyung managed to made the dealers work with us.

Others except Jin&yoongi: wow....

Yoongi:ahh and hobi and rm if you guys have any questions please ask us okay we don't want any of you guys force to work for the company. If you guys have any other plans or something you guys can tell us  understand.....

Rm&hobi:no hyung we don't have any objection in this. Don't worry hyung.

Yoongi:and you three(*Points at the maknae line*)you guys also feel free tell us anything okay. If you guys have careers plans then  tell us. And also keep eye on Y/n and take care her for us  understand.

We nodded our head again...

Yoongi:okay then imma head to my room also, I am so tired..... Bye guys....

Slowly all the Hyungs went to their own room  now we three the maknae line were only there...

Jungkook:now it is going to be hard to see yoongi and Jin hyung in house*pouts*

Jimin: don't worry hyungs will always make time for us.

Taehyung:yeah kookie hungs will make time for us don't worry

Jimin:hungs now has gave as a responsibility of taking care of   Y/n to us. so we should do that correctly understand you both...

Tae& kookie:yes sir....

Jimin:yahhhh...anyway now let's go....

Like that we also went to our own rooms........

——×××——