CHAPTER-14

That someone was....
.
.
.
Jimin..
.
.
.
.

Seeing her brothers Y/n started to fear. She can be fearless for everyone but she always gets fear when she sees her brothers.

Y/n started to shake so she  quikly sat down with her knees pressed on her chest and her head down.

Jimin was staring at Sana in disbelief same with his brothers he was still holding her wrist. They can't believe that their best friend is beating their sister behind their back. When she was one who told told them not to beat Y/n like an kind soul in front of them.

By now the crowd formed around them.to see what happens.

Jimin: what the hell Sana....

Sana:ohh Oppa you came. Wait I will come. after I finish this bicth.

Yoongi: mind your words Sana.

Sana: what!!! Don't tell me you guys started to like her and replace me with this bicth....

Rm: Sana!! We are warning you.

Sana: I know this bicth is an attention slut. She even took you guys from me. When you guys should be mine!

J hope: Sana we are not an  property be yours understand that.

Sana: you guys are mine and mine only. Not only she but nobody can have you guys only I can have—

Yoongi who had enough her  slapped her. Everyone was shocked except BTS to see yoongi slapping Sana.

Sana looked at yoongi no she was glaring while hold her right cheeck were yoongi slapped her.

Yoongi:we warned you. To not to call her like this.

Sana:ohh.. I understand she brain washed you guys. You guys will pay for this.

Like that Sana left the scene. BTS turned to Y/n who was all these time was sitting with head down.

When Jin and jungkook went to touch her Y/n flinched and backed away. Seeing their sister being this scared to even seeing them made the boys heart clinched. When they were again going to touch her....

XX: DONT TOUCH HER.....

The boys looked who it's was. Then they saw Jackson and Lisa running to them.

When they both reached there. Jackson quikly went to Y/n who was shaking. When Jackson placed his hand on her shoulder Y/n  flinched and was going to back away.

Jackson:hey it's me buttercup. You are safe.

When Y/n heard his voice she quickly jumped in his arms. And cried in his arms. Jackson was patting her back while whispered some sweet word to calm her down.

Seeing this,the members heart sinked that their sister is that  scared of them to even look at them. And they can't even go near her and just watch her since Lisa was blocking them to near Y/n. But they know that they deserve it. After what they did to  Y/n.

Lisa:Jackson take Y/n to school pharmacy I am coming behind you.

Jackson hummed to Lisa  and made Y/n stand up. He then placed her hand on his shoulder and  put his on her waist and quikly walked to pharmacy leaving the scene.

Lisa turned to the crowd and told them to leave. Then Lisa turned to BTS and spoke.

Lisa:I am warning you guys that if you guys come near her I won't hesitate to do anything to you. I don't care if you guys are her brothers.....