CHAPTER-19

Prepare yourself for the long ass chapter......

On the mission day~~

Author pov

Now y/n is in her secret room in the school with Lisa and Jackson....they were planning about the mission they will be doing tonight.....

Y/n: So you two listen here. And don't you dare to cut me in the middle if you guys have any questions please ask me after finish understand*cold tone*

(A/n:wow....you sure have your brothers gene is you. Same dialogues and same attitude....

Y/n:just shut up will you.....if you don't want me to kill you....

A/n:okay~~~~~)

The other two quickly nodded their head. One thing the two are afraid of Y/n is when she goes to her cold and serious mode.

Y/n: so plan is Jackson you monitor the cctv cameras and deriect us to the room. And for Lisa you come as the back up. When I enter the main room it should be unlocked so Jackson hack into that's main rooms door. And Lisa while I distract the grauds and other you go into that room and take the item since I don't know what is that. And after getting the item  you go to the car if anything happens then you can come as a back up for me understand you guys now tell me if you guys have any questions.....

Jackson: well are you sure you can manage yourself alone....I mean I searched for the mission there and there were a lot of guys....

Both Lisa and Y/n chuckled at him like he said something childish...

Lisa:jacskon they won't call her and give her the position to the be top agent for nothing...you will see yourself tonight....

Jacskon just blinked at Lisa and Y/n and then huffed to himself.

Lisa:ohh and what will say to your brothers.....

Y/n:akk shit your right omg how I did not think about this....

Jackson:well i have idea for it....

Y/n:what is it....

Jackson:why don't you tell them that your are having a sleep over at Lisa's house. I mean her mother knows about us going to misson so If your bothers come there her parents will manage....

Y/n: Jackson......

Jackson:yes......

Y/n:I sometimes forget you are smart....

Jackson:😐😐wow....should I take it has compliment or has an insult........

Lisa:*holds her laugh*B-both.....

Jackson quickly gave her an glare and then quickly y/n and waiting for her to speak....

Jackson:so...that's all.......are do you guys have anything to tell since now I have to go and prepare for the mission....

Y/n:Lisa I will come to your house at 7pm like that so Jackson you also come to house from their will go the misson understand....

Other two: yes!!!..

Now let's go before my brothers suspect anything....

Time skip

Now y/n is in the car with her brothers. The whole ride she was planning when to tell her brothers about her going....

Soon they arrived at their house. When they all got down and went inside all off them were about to go to their rooms since everyone was tried. But cleared her throat for their attention which worked now their attention was on her...