Dream Entertainment

Jisoo Pov

Finally I can get some rest, all of that practicing for the talent show wore me out. I decided to scroll on my phone and relax for a while, that's when my friend Lisa started calling.

"Hello?"

"Hey Chu sorry for interrupting you but a guy wants to talk to you, and no it's not Jungkook"

Good thing it's not him, but if it's not him then who could it be?😕

"Hello, is this Kim Jisoo?" the guy on the other line said. "Yes, who are you sir?" Jisoo replied.

"Allow me to introduce myself, I'm Mr Wang. I'm the CEO of Dream Entertainment, I heard you sing a while ago during your performance and I was wondering if you would be interested in auditioning for being a solo artist in my company 🙂"

Wait, he wants me to audition in being a soloist for his company?! I've always dreamed about that! Well you guys already know my answer.

"Yes sir! I would love to!"

"Great! Well I'll see you tomorrow at my company and let's see if you can pass the audition." Mr Wang said. "Ok sir thank you very much!"

Mr Wang gave Lisa's phone back and she heard everything.

"Congrats Chu!" Lisa said "Don't congratulate me yet, I don't even know if I'll pass the audition" I replied.

"Still, I think you'll do great!" "Thanks, well I'm gonna sleep now don't wanna be late for tomorrow's audition!"

"Ok then, bye😁" "Bye!"

Kyahhhhhhhh! I'm so nervous and excited for the tomorrow. Hopefully I won't make mistakes when I audition 😬 I'll wake up at 7:00 am and I'll leave at 9:00 so that I'll have time to practice and prepare for tomorrow.

It's a good thing too since I won't have much schooling when I'm an idol, which means I won't be seeing that jerk from now on.

Well wish me luck for tomorrow and no matter what happens I will accept the answer and opinions of the company.

-

After that, Jisoo prepared to sleep so she will have lots of energy for tomorrow. What will happen to her audition? Failure or success?🤔

 What will happen to her audition? Failure or success?🤔

(Here is a pic of Jensoo for you guys 😁)