Meeting

Jisoo was just laying in bed looking at the ceiling. She is slowly moving on with what happened, but it still hurts her on what Jungkook did. Suddenly her manager knocked on her door "Come in" her manager slowly went inside her room.

"Feeling any better?" her manager asked "Still hurt but, I'm slowly getting over it" she said. Her manager couldn't resist how sad she was, even she's just a manager to her she still treats her as a friend "Well if you need someone to talk to, just come up to me ok?" her manager said "Thanks, that really means a lot. Is that the reason why your here?"

"Nope, I just wanted to remind you that your next comeback is just around the corner and that we will have a meeting about it"  Jisoo was a little confused at first since she doesn't do meetings when she needs to work on music, so her company might be planning something big for her.

"Ok, what time will it be?" she asked "3pm, so don't be late. Well I'll get going now" she bid her good bye and left the room "I wonder what the meeting is for, well atleast it's something I can think about rather than him" she said

-
Jisoo was about to head to the meeting for her next comeback, she took a quick shower and put her formal clothes on.  She carefully walked through the corridors to not make any noise since a lot of people were busy, she took the elevator and pressed the button for the designated floor.

The doors had now opened, she then continued walking until she finally arrived at the main office "Ok just stay calm Jisoo, this is just a simple meeting. What's the worst that could happen?" She then entered the room and the first person that caught her eyes was non other than her "ex boyfriend"  Jeon Jungkook. "You've got to be kidding me"