I Like You

Until, she was pushed to the ground by someone. She opened her eyes and was shocked at person who saved her, it was non other than Jungkook. They were so close to to each other that one slight move can cause a kiss, they can feel both of their deep breaths inhaling and exhaling at the same time.

They immediately got up and shockingly the male held her shoulders in a serious way "Why aren't you being careful?!? Are you crazy?! What's gonna happen to me if your not by my side anymore?!?" he said while shaking her.

This caused Jisoo to be emotional that tears started going down on her face, she couldn't imagine what would happen if Jungkook wasn't there to save her.

Jungkook noticed that she was crying and immediately regretted on how he reacted "I-Im so sorry for raising my voice at you, I just wanted you to be safe. I can't imagine my life if you were gone" he said while hugging her

"I understand, but why do you care so much for me? I'm just a friend" she said. Jungkook couldn't take it anymore and decided to say what he feels "I-I see you as not just a friend, I have feelings towards you Jisoo" he said while getting teary eyed.

Jisoo couldn't believe that he was totally admiring her, it just started off as from bullying her to having a love spark. She didn't know what to say so all she can think of to say was to go back to her dorm with him.

Time skip~

They finally arrived at Jisoo's dorm, the walk on the way was just complete silence. Non of them spoke a single word on the way.

"Well, I need to get going now. I'll see you next time" Jungkook as he was about to walk away but Jisoo suddenly stopped him "Wait!" Jisoo said which unfortunately wasn't heard by Jungkook.

She did what she had to do, she quickly ran to him and back hugged him tightly "I like you too, I just couldn't think of what to say to you since I thought I would end up embarrassing myself" she said.

"I just have one request for you" he said "Will you become my girlfriend?" he asked "Yes I will" she immediately responded. And with that they looked into each other's eyes and did their first ever kiss in their life. It felt like magic to them.

Meanwhile

"I got what I needed, just a few clicks and my plan is complete" Nancy said with an evil laugh. "Look out Kim Jisoo, cause I'm gonna make your life into a whole storm" she said

Breaking News! Kim Jisoo and Jeon Jungkook have been spotted together! Netizens believe that the two idols are dating

[😡😢😮1k reacted]

-What? Out of nowhere?!?

-Don't tell me that this is happening!

-Well if they date then let them be✨

-Woah, I was not expecting this 😮

.

Did you like today's chapter? Don't forget to vote ✨ Stay safe and I love you all❤️