Little Conversation

After days of Comeback stages, Jisoo finally took some rest. All of the singing and dancing she did really tired the life out of her. "Ok Jisoo, you can take a break now since you've been working hard these days." Her manager said.

"Oh my god! Thank you so much" Jisoo said while hopping in joy. "Well I'll get going now, enjoy the rest of your break" her manager then walked out of her dorm.

Jisoo then laid on her bed and turned on her phone. She then remembered that she gave her phone number to Jungkook, she then thought if she should text him or not.

"Well there's nothing wrong if I text him, just checking on him to see what he's doing" She then started typing on the keyboard in her messages.

Jisoo: Hi, just wanted to chat with someone.

"It's possible that he's busy, so it's most likely that he won't reply back" that's when her phone dinged, she got a response from the male.

Jungkook: Hey, what's up?

"Well I guess I was wrong, maybe he's not busy after all" she then replied back.

Jisoo: Well just taking a break that's all, how about you?

Jungkook: Same, so what do you want to do today?

Jisoo: Well can I get to know you more? Since I only know that your a bully to me

Jungkook: Hahaha ok, what do you want to know about me?

Jisoo: Well, why did you decide to be an idol?

Jungkook: Well I just saw that Bright Entertainment was holding for auditions so I thought why not give it a try :)

Jisoo: Oh really? Wow your really unexpected hahaha, in a good way though.

Jungkook: I am, how about you?

Jisoo: Well the CEO of my company actually saw my performance and he said that I should audition, it's my dream to be an idol so I immediately accepted the offer.

Jungkook: Oh wow, I never knew that you wanted to become an idol. I guess your unexpected as well

Jisoo: I guess I am Lol

Jungkook: Well I'm gonna take a quick nap, I'll talk to you again soon. Bye Chu ;)

Jisoo: Bye

The chat ended. Jisoo didn't know what to say about him, "He isn't really a bad guy after all" she thinks of what their relation would be like in the future. "I shouldn't be thinking like this, I'm not allowed to date him."

Jungkook on the other hand is shocked about the females attitude, on the outside she's a a regular and a bit rude girl but in the inside she's really nice and caring.

"Hopefully we can talk again" they said in unison.

-

Hopefully you enjoyed this chapter, be sure to comment your thoughts and don't forget to vote ✨ I love and appreciate you guys as always. See you on the next chapter, Bye❤️