Break up

A week has passed when Jungkook and Jisoo's dating scandal happened. They had a lot of space from each other so that the public would stop overacting and that's what they did. Jungkook doesn't have much plans today so he decided to go out for a walk.

He wore some casual clothes, wore his mask, and headed off. There weren't many people today since it's the weekend so not much cars were passing by. As he was walking a female voice called him

"Jungkook!" the female said. Jungkook thought it was Jisoo at first but when he turned around it was actually his childhood friend Nancy "Oh hey, how are you?" he asked

"Well I'm good, how about you? Your not hanging out with Jisoo these days" she said. She knew what was the reason why but she is just going on with her plan.

"Yeah, she said that she wanted some space between us so that the public would stop making a bunch of articles and stuff. But it's just for a little while until everything is back to normal" he said with a slight smile. The space between them was getting too much, it feels like a break up to them. Even though they said they wouldn't break up it just felt different to them.

"Oh that sucks, well you wanna hang out? Just to get rid of all that thinking in your head" she said while slightly poking his forehead which Jungkook giggled at the little action she did "Ok sure, where do you want to go?" he asked "Well I'm a little hungry, so let's go to a restaurant first" she said which he politely accepted.

She slowly interlocked her hand to his and they started walking "Step 1, spend a little time with him"

At The Restaurant

"So what do you want to order?" He asked "I'll just have some noodles, how about you?" She returned the question "Not much choices so I guess I'll get the same thing " he said as they both giggled.

They found a table for them and the waiter brought their orders, after the waiter left they started to eat. While they were eating Nancy decided to put something in her plan, she slurped on some noodles and pretended that she was choking.

"Are you ok?! Do you need help?" Jungkook asked with a worried emotion. She quickly nodded, he then gave her water but she pretended that it didn't work. With courage he decided to squeeze her which caused him to hug her tightly, she then said that she was fine.

"Thank you so much" she said while hugging him which he gladly accepted and hugged her back. After eating they decided on where to go next. "Do you drink?" she asked him "Yeah, but not all the time" he wasn't much of an alcoholic person, he only drinks alcohol when there's an occasion

"Well let's go to a bar, I'm guessing it's been a while since you have drank" she said. Jungkook wasn't sure about the idea but he didn't want her to feel disappointed so he just accepted the offer "Step 2 make him drunk"

At The Bar

"Rock paper scissors, whoever loses takes a shot" she said "Ok" he said. As time went on they started getting drunk, it's now night time so they decided to head home.

"Be careful" Nancy said in a drunk tone "I've got this" Jungkook also said in a drunk tone "You have no idea how much you made me happy, I wish we were always like this" she said as before kissing him hungrily. Jungkook was so drunk that he doesn't realize what was happening so he just returned the kiss while grabbing her waist.

The camera man started snapping pictures of them and quickly prepared the article. Nancy and Jungkook then bid each other goodbye and headed home "Step 3 plan is complete" she thought

-

Jisoo was now pacing back and forth, Jungkook wasn't responding to her text messages so she started getting worried "What happened to him?" She then saw a notification on twitter and when she saw the post, her heart tore into a million pieces.

"Why?.." She then sent a last message to him before crying the saddest she has ever been

Jisoo: Let's break up, I've had enough from you!

-

Thank you so much for reading, again don't hate me because of this chapter. Hope you have a good day/night ✨ bye guys see you soon ❤️