Evil Plot

It's time to start the show the trio positioned themselves and waited for the director's cue. "Ok, let's start in 3, 2, 1 action!" They started "It's music bank live! Hello I'm Nancy, I'm Jungkook, and I'm Jisoo" the trio introduced themselves "Ahh, I can't believe it's our first time being mc's today" Jisoo "I know right, it's really a weird experience but also fun at the same time!" Nancy said "We should do our best today since it's a special day for us" Jungkook followed "Yes, anyways let's introduce today's line up shall we?"

After they announced the line up they announced today's 1st place nominees and then the next group started performing. Jungkook was a bit nervous because after the next scene is the scene where he needs to chose between the two girls. "Maybe in the next scene I can talk to Nancy more then I can just choose Jisoo" he thought "Ok, back to your places!" the staff said "Ok 3 2 1 action!"

The started rolling and Jungkook started the script "So Nancy how is being an MC for a day despite your young age?" he asked "Well I'm a bit nervous but I'm glad that I'm not alone and I'm doing it with you " she answered "Well you'll get used to it, your already doing a great job" the male said while giving her a slight pat on the back which caused Nancy to blush a bit "Looks like my plan is working" she thought.