Faith

Narator Pov
The two idols stopped and took some rest since they ran a lot of laps, they went to sit on the benches to rest their feet. "Phew, that was tiring Jisoo said while slightly catching her breath, Jungkook noticed this and decided to share his water bottle with her "Here, don't want you to be dehydrated" he said "Thank you"

She was about to drink but the male helped her while drinking which caused them to hold hands while holding the bottle, Jisoo finished drinking but they still hand their hands interlocked while staring at each other's eyes "Thanks" she said after letting go of his hand.

Jungkook on the other hand was still shocked about what happened, when they held each others hands his heart started beating like crazy. Especially when he was staring deep into her eyes "I can't believe I'm falling for you " they both said in each other's minds.

"Wanna go to the playground over there?" Jisoo asked while pointing at the little playground that was just beside the park "Sure, it would be fun to see little kids" he answered.

When they arrived at the playground, Jisoo immediately sat on one of the swings "It's been a while since I've went on a swing, my mom would always take me to the playground so that I can have fun with other kids" Jisoo said "Want me to push you?" Jungkook asked "Ok, but not too high ok?" "Hahaha ok" he started pushing the swing in order for it to move.

"You know what, I kinda remember this girl that I met a long time ago" he stated "Is it Nancy?" she asked "It's not her, it was a different girl"

Flashback

"Don't wonder off too far sweetie!"Jisoo's mom reminded her "I won't " she said and started running to the playground, she went on her favorite part of the whole place which is the swing set. She went on one and tried to make it move but she couldn't since she was too small and there was no one to push her.
Suddenly a little boy came up and said "You need a push?" the boy asked "Yes please" she answered, the boy started pushing her gently. After that they started on going places in the playground together, they went to take a break and sat on one of the benches.

"That was fun!" Jisoo exclaimed "Hahaha, it's too bad we need to go home" the boy said with a sad face "What's your name?" Jisoo asked "I'm gonna keep it as a secret, but you can call me Kookie since my parents call me that. How about you?" "I'll keep it as a secret too, just call me Sooya" after that Jisoo told something to him "If we ever see each other again, you should always remember me. Promise?" she raised her little finger for a pinky promise "Promise " he gladly accepted the promise

"It's time to go home sweetie!" Jisoo's mom called her "Ok! Bye Kookie, see you again in the future" she said "Bye Sooya!" they bid each other goodbye.

End of Flashback

"I feel like I've also remember a little boy before" they both stopped

Wait-

"Are you Kookie?!"
"Are you Sooya?!"

They both said in unison, they can't believe that they met each other when they were kids. "Well, I kept my promise to you" Jungkook said "Thank you for that" Jisoo said. Faith actually brought them together.

-

I managed to finish this in a whole day which is weird, hope you enjoyed this chapter. See on the next one!❤️

 See on the next one!❤️