Debut Part 2

Today is the day for the two idols debut stage, they are preparing for their performance and for the interview with the three mc's.

Jisoo went back stage to prepare for her outfit, she can feel her stomach churn in nervousness. She is worried that she will mess up the interview and the performance. She keeps on walking back and forth that she accidentally bumped into someone.

"Oh, sorry" Jisoo apologized "Jisoo, is that you?" Said the man who she hasn't seen for a long time.

-

Jisoo Pov

Oh my god, is it really him? "Oh Jungkook, I'm surprised to see you here"

"Yeah, long time no see" he said "Yeah, it's been a while since we last saw each other "  "Well, I'm guessing we will get interviewed together right?" I added "Yeah and I'm guessing your nervous since you keep walking back and forth" he said with a little smirk on his face.

I gave him a hit on the shoulder, "Who wouldn't be nervous, there's a lot of people watching us and I might freeze on the spot or something" He suddenly grabbed both of my shoulders which caught me off guard.

"Hey don't worry, it's just like a class reporting. You'll do great and just be calm" he said with a supporting smile on his face.

Why am I acting like this?

"Jisoo! C'mon we need to finish your make up, the interview is starting in a couple of minutes" my stylist called me "Ok coming" I replied

"Well good luck to us Chu" "Yeah good luck to us, and why did you call me Chu?" I questioned "Just a short name for you" he answered "Ok, I'll call you Kook then. Well see you at the stage"

"Ok, see you" he then left. Well I guess he changed now, and I'm glad he did

-

Stage outfits:

-

-

We are finally at the interview area, and I'm feeling a bit better now. Just keep calm jisoo, you'll be okay

"Ok people we will start in 1 minute!" the staff said, the mc's then came in so we bowed to them to show respect.

"Ok, we are going live in 3,2,1 action!" the director counted, ok here we go!

"Here are the two newly debut idols who have already garnered attention to the people's eyes!" "Let's say hello to Kim Jisoo and Jeon Jungkook, Annyeonghaseyo!"

"Annyeonghaseyo Kim Jisoo imnida" I said with a smile at the camera "Annyeonghaseyo Jeon Jungkook imnida"

Author:(This reminds me of something )

"You have already gained attention to the public's eye, how does it feel to finally debut?" the mc asked "Well it has been an absolute honnor to debut and to stand on stage, I will do my best in today's performance!" I answered

"Well what can we expect in your performance today?" the asked, and this time Jungkook had to answer "Just keep your eyes peeled on the vocals and choreography, we are sure to give you our best " he said

"Well we will sure look forward to your performance in a few moments, but until then let's start the next performance stage" the camera then points at me "Music...Start!" After that the interview was over, me & Jungkook went backstage after.

"We did it!" I cheered "I told you that you would do great" he said "Well thanks to you, so friends?" I reached out my hand "Friends" he gladly accepts it.

-

Jungkook Pov

"Can I have your number? So we can talk to each other if we have time" I asked "Hahaha, ok sure"

********

"Thanks" "Your very welcome, I gotta go now bye!" she then left "Bye"

Finally we can be close now, I'm tired of being akward around her. Hopefully we can become more close, can't wait to talk to her later

-

Thnx for reading guys, feel free to comment on what you guys think of today's chapter ✨ don't forget to vote! Love you, bye❤️👋