Debut Part 1

Jisoo Pov

This is what happens when you have a great day, it will randomly go bad. I had to jinx it I'm just here to enjoy my debut nothing else! That's right just focus on your dreams Jisoo.

"Jisoo, it's time for you to study!" my manager called me "Ok, be right there!" I replied.

-
Jungkook Pov

Finally I got a chance to debut! I really need to focus on something else rather than going to school and seeing Jisoo, speaking of her I wonder how she is it's been a while since I last saw her.

Why am I thinking about her? Shouldn't I be happy that I won't see her from now on?

I opened my phone and scrolled through the internet, then I saw an article on Koreaboo

Wait she's debuting?! I didn't know she was interested in this kind of stuff. That means I have some chances to see her if we ever go on stage in the right time.

Well I better prepare for my debut, time to go back to work I guess.

-

It's time for the two idols to debut, they thought of what concept they want to do. Jisoo wants to do a ballad drama concept while Jungkook wants to do a fatal concept.

They're managers: "Ok so are you ready to shoot your mv?"

Sookook: "Yes I am"

*Few days of shooting later*

Teasers:

(#bad edit from me)

(#bad edit from me)

After days of filming the mvs they are finally ready to be published in

3
2
1!

Their managers: "Congrats, you finally debuted! Because of that you will be on inkigayo the day after tomorrow"

Jisoo Pov

Wait?!? Inkigayo? That's one of the biggest music shows in kpop! Wow being an idol is awesome but I never thought it would be this awesome!

Incoming Call

"Hello?" "Hi Unnie! Congrats on your debut!" It's Rose "Thank you so much, I will try my best!" I replied "Your doing amazing, we will keep streaming in order to get your first win!" She said "Hahaha, I just debuted so a first win is a bit far but thnx anyways "

"No problem, but I've got to tell you something." Rose said "Sure, anything" I replied "You debuted the same day as Jungkook"

What?!???

"Really?!?" I answered "Yup but don't worry, nothing much will happen. Well I gotta go, bye!"

Call ended

Well that was a surprise, so that means we'll get interviewed in the same place. Well it has been a long time since I last saw him. Hehehe still remember the last thing he said to me that was kinda cute.  What am I saying?

Jungkook Pov

Well finally I get to take a break. Let me check to see how many people reacted to the mv

Comment section:

Wow, Is this human a rookie?!?

First class A level!

He debuted the same day as Kim Jisoo debuted which is cool!

Wait we debuted at the same time? Well that was a huge coincidence, so that means I'll see her at inkigayo. Well I do kinda miss her honestly, still remember the days I annoyed her Hahaha cute, Wait what?!?

Hi here's another update for you guys, hope you enjoyed and sorry if it's a bit bad and messy but this is how I write. Well see you soon 😘