The Audition

Today is the day, it's time for Jisoo's audition. She got up early and took her breakfast and went to go practice her performance.

Jisoo Pov

Ok so what should I sing for the judges?  How about Clarity, yeah that could be could well Clarity it is!

I played the song and started practicing.

30 minutes later

Ahhhhhhhhh! It's 7:30! I need to shower now and leave! GaHhhhhhh!

I took a quick shower and tried to find some casual clothes.

After that I brushed my teeth, closed the door of the house and rode a taxi to the building.

-

Finally I made it! I signed up the form for the audition and got my audition number. There were a lot of people in line, I'm guessing a lot of people want to be idols these days. Well there's nothing left to do but wait.

An eternity later

"Next! Auditioner 100 please come in" the judges called my audition number. Here we go! I'm so nervous

I started introducing myself to the judges. "Hello, I'm Kim Jisoo but you can call me Jisoo for short"

"Hello Jisoo what will you perform for us today?" One of the judges asked "I will perform Clarity" I responded.

"Ok whenever you're ready" the judge said. Ok here I go, the music played and I started singing.

Finally it's over! I looked at the judges and surprisingly they all had surprising reactions. One judge was smiling, the other was laughing and the last one was looking at me with an interested face.

"Ok Jisoo you did a great job" they said "Thank you" Did I pass or no?

"Well we have our results now, you........................... Passed!"

AHHHHHHHHH!!!! "Oh my god thank you so much!"

"Well, you'll be training for a while until you debut but since your really good I think you'll train for about 2 months"

Can this day get any better?! "Thank you so much, well I'll get going now sir" after that I left.

(2 months later)

"Ok Jisoo I think your ready to debut!" Mr Wang said "Thank you so much sir! I'll do my best" " Ok, take a break for now"

I'm so glad I'm about to debut! I took my phone out and started to scroll down to the internet, but then this happened.

What in the world just happened?

Double update since I'm not lazy today😄 my mind started thinking for a new idea in this story because of Thoibts so thank you for making my mind work✨ don't worry I'm not copying anything from you if your reading this🙂 well see you again soon! Bye.