Talent Show

Jisoo Pov

"Another day of school which means another day with him, great." When I went to class I noticed that the seats changed which means that Jungkook is not my seatmate anymore "Yes!" When I took my seat with my name on it I saw Rose was sitting next to me.

Rose: Hey we're seatmates now!

Jisoo: Yeah! That's good

After minutes of talking we saw the teacher enter the room.

Teacher: Ok class I have a very important anouncement. Next week there will be a school talent show. We will have two representatives for each class, so just approach me if you want to join.

Time Skip

After class we went to the cafeteria for lunch. I ordered a sandwich since I wasn't that hungry. I went to my friends to take a seat.

Lisa: Hey did you heard about the talent show?

Jisoo: Yeah, So who are your participants?

Jennie: Of course the one and only me! Since I'm good in rapping, and also Jimin.

Lisa: How about you? Who are your participants?

Rose: We don't have any yet. How about you Chu? Do you want to participate?

Jisoo: I don't know yet

Jennie: C'mon Chu you should participate.

Lisa: Yeah! How about this if you participate I'll give you free chick-

Jisoo: Ok I'll join!

Rose: That's our girl!

"FIGHTING!" They said in unison.

So it's settled I'm going to join the talent show! I went to the classroom and saw my teacher.

Jisoo: Um Miss I'd like to join the talent show

Teacher: Oh really? Ok and it looks like you were the last to participate.

Jisoo: Really? Who was first?

Teacher: Jungkook. Well you better get going now see after lunch

What?! Jungkook also participated?! Ughh can this day get any worse?

The Next Week

Well today is the day of the talent show and I'm not excited since that Jerk is going to see me perform. But on the bright side my friends are with me. I got dressed and went backstage and waited for the performance to finish. Then I realized that the performer was non other than Jungkook! He was singing euphoria and let me tell you he was really *gulps* GOOD yep I said it good.

Lisa: Looks like someone is admiring him

Jisoo: What? No! I just think he's good.

Rose: What did you say?

Jennie: You said he was good?

Jisoo: Yes..

"Yieeee!!"

Jisoo: Be quiet you three!

Jennie: Oh c'mon

Lisa: Anyways good luck out there.

Rose: Yeah

Jisoo: Thnx guys

His performance was over so for a couple of minutes it's about to be my turn. I'm kinda nervous. After a while the staff called me and said it was my turn. I went on stage and the host introduced me. After that I started singing.

Jungkook Pov

After my performance I went backstage to change my clothes and let me tell you it was exhausting performing out there. I went out and saw my friends sitting on our chair. I went towards them and started a conversation.

RM: Nice performance bro

J-hope: Yeah, you were awesome!

V: That's our man!

Jimin: Way to go!

Jungkook: Thanks guys.

Jin: Looks like the next performance is Jisoo's.

Yoongi: I think your right.

Great that bitch is next, well there's nothing I can do but just watch that girl well prepare my ears then.

Just Then:

After a while her performance was over. Honestly her voice is really beautiful.

RM: That was so sweet.

J-hope: I think I'm gonna cry

Jimin: Me too, that was so sweet right Jungkook?

Jin: Hello? Earth to Jk?

Jungkook: Huh? Yeah yeah.

Yoongi: Looks like someone has a crush on Jisoo

Jungkook: What no I don't, Just tired thats all.

RM: Yeah right then why were you singing to the song?

Why was I singing? No it can't be, did I actually fell in love with her? No way!

Jisoo Pov

Finally my performance was over, I went backstage and saw my friends.

Lisa: Good job Chu!

Rose: That was perfect.

Jennie: You made me cry *sniffles*

Jisoo: Hehehe sorry Jen and thanks guys. I couldn't have done it without you all.

Lisa: Group hug!

That was the best group hug I've ever gotten, I think it was my first too

Well here's your update guys hope you liked it, I tried to make it long but yeah I don't 🤷 thanks for supporting this crappy book see you next time 😊 Pls vote too heheheheh bye starlings✨