First Win

Third Pov
Today is Thursday, which means today's music show is m countdown. The two idols are in their dressing rooms and waiting for their turn to go up on stage, little did they know there would be a suprise waiting for them. (Just pretend it's Thursday today if it's not)

Jisoo Pov
It's my second stage since debut, I'm still very nervous even though I've experienced performing on stage. My stylist was still styling me so all I can do was watch the show on the TV, the two Mc's were introducing today's lineup and as expected me and Jungkook were on it. They about to announce today's nominees for first place and let me tell you I nearly blacked out for a second.

"Today's M COUNTDOWN 1st place nominees"

See what I mean when I blacked out? Well now you know

Back to Third Pov
Jisoo couldn't believe that she was nominated for first place just when she debuted, but what's more shocking is that she is nominated with Jungkook. All of the people in her dressing room started going wild about the announcement, especially her stylist. "Ahhhhh! It's a sure win for you Jisoo!" her stylist exclaimed "Not really, from what I've observed male idols are more popular than female idols so maybe it's not a sure win" Jisoo said "Well wanna make a bet? If you win then you have to do the encore with that Jungkook guy" her stylist said "What?!? Well ok then but let me ask if he will agree on this"