Accident

Today is the jacket shooting and the filming of the music video. They wore their assigned outfits and went outside to take the picture for the teaser "Ok Jungkook just lay down on the floor and Jisoo I want to lay down beside him" the photographer said.

Jisoo Pov
I know that this is just for work but it's just getting uncomfortable right now. I did what the photographer asked and just laid on the floor with a little bit of distance away from him because I ain't getting close to a guy that is a cheater. They took a couple of shots and checked to see if they were good "Uhmm Jisoo, can you move a little closer to him? I think it would look better" they said and at that point I had nothing else to do than just follow what they said.

They took a couple more pictures and checked to see if they were better "Ok perfect! Let's just edit these and move on to the music video shooting shall we?" They said and we headed off inside.

-
When they went back inside the studio the two idols quickly went in their next set of outfits and went in their set. After a couple of scenes was the fight scene "Ok, so in this scene you will both break up, so Jungkook I want you to say your lines in the most angered tone you can and Jisoo, reply back your lines in an angered and hurt tone"

This scene relates to what the two idols are dealing with right now, they had to break up because what was happening so it hurts them a lot to do it "Ok, Action!"