Chapter Three

Wonho's POV...

I jolted awake, feeling disoriented and confused, as a warm breath brushed across my face and a loud, erotic moan filled the air. My eyes focused on a stranger with long, black curls partially obscuring her face. Even with just a glimpse, I could sense her natural beauty radiating from her smooth, caramel-toned skin and her enticing, moist lips that captivated my attention.

Her tongue teasingly licked her lips, tempting me to lean in for a kiss. Meanwhile, my right hand, seemingly acting on its own, began to explore something warm, soft, and plump beneath the navy blue comforter. "Damn it," I grumbled as the passionate desires within me stirred awake.

"Get out of this bed now, Wonho!" the sensible part of me commanded, while the lustful side of me screamed, "No, stay and fulfill our desires." Summoning every ounce of willpower, I chose to ignore the carnal urges and listened to the rational voice within me.

As I peered beneath the sheets, I couldn't help but wonder about our state of undress. A wave of relief washed over me as I realized we were both fully clothed. Slowly, I slipped out of bed, my gaze fixated on her exposed thigh for a fleeting moment. An impulse compelled me to capture her partially veiled face on my phone, and without hesitation, I snapped a photo before locking the hotel room and making my exit.

Lost in my thoughts, I was abruptly halted by the words of a female housekeeper. "Congratulations on your marriage, Mr. Lee. I hope you and your wife enjoyed your stay in the honeymoon suite last night."

My heart skipped a beat as her words sank in. Panic surged through me, fearing that I had committed a grave mistake. "You and your wife make a stunning couple," the housekeeper gushed, her words echoing in my bewildered mind.

"When and where did I get married?" I managed to whisper, desperate to keep my foolish blunder concealed.

"Last night, in the wedding chapel downstairs, by the lobby," she replied matter-of-factly. Panic surged through me, propelling me towards the nearest elevator. Frantically, I pressed multiple buttons, willing the elevator to ascend faster. Time seemed to crawl as my heart raced like a runaway train within my chest.

"Congratulations, Mr. Lee," another hotel employee chimed in as we both entered the wedding chapel. Offering a feeble smile, I approached the podium where a stout man conversed with a young couple. I lingered at a distance, attempting to grant them privacy, but my proximity failed to shield me from the man's heartfelt declaration of love. His words flowed with sweetness and genuine affection, painting a picture of a beautiful love story in the making.

The officiator looked up at me and smiled brightly before returning his attention to the couple standing before him. "You may now kiss the bride," the minister declared, prompting the newlyweds to share a deep, passionate embrace. Grateful for the ceremony, they expressed their heartfelt appreciation to the minister.

"Young man, how does it feel to be married to the woman of your dreams?" the minister inquired, turning his attention towards me. The sinking feeling of hopelessness enveloped me, as the realization that this was not a mere misunderstanding settled in. The weight of my actions bore down on me, intensifying the dread and despair I already felt about facing my family. It was as if I were suffocating under the weight of the foolish mistake I had made during a night of drunkenness.

"I've already sent off the paperwork for your marriage certificate, and it should be arriving at the address you've provided in Seoul, South Korea," the old man informed me, snapping me out of my troubled thoughts.

"Dammit," I grumbled, my frustration mounting as I quickened my pace towards the checkout counter. Without a second thought, I exited the hotel, my mind consumed by the weight of my foolish actions.

Please share your thoughts and opinions on this chapter. Your votes and comments are greatly appreciated.

JJNiles...