Chapter 7 - Beautiful Art

** Art by Morgo_Drawings on IG **

Aizawa was sitting at his desk going over a few requests asking for help. The ones that didn't send any offerings he threw immediately in the trash. The ones that sent an offer of a large sum he put to the side depending on how much it was. The ones that offered themselves and sent a photo he liked he put in a special folder. He would look through them later to find new toys to play with. They all agreed to it because he would fulfill his end and take care of their requests. Speaking of, his current toy was not doing so well after their last session. He walked over and pulled the door open to the side room of his office, there she was hanging passed out. He had let himself get a little out of control thinking about Toya's new love and how he wanted her for himself.

He grabbed his phone from his pocket and made a call. "Send me my children ... YES, BOTH OF THEM."

It had been a few weeks and he finally was able to get some information, the key piece being her kindness. So he may be able to grab her without any problems. There was a knock on the door.

"Enter."

His daughter walked in first, she was his world and would kill anyone that harmed her. He watched her grow from the time he adopted her as a small child, she had been living on the streets and was alone and dying. Now she was a beautiful young lady that was completely loyal to her Papa.

"Good afternoon Papa, how are you?"

"Eri my sweet dove, I'm fine but the lady in the other room could use some help. Would you please help me out?"

"Oh Papa, you need to be careful. Are you under extra stress? The last time you asked for help was when .."

Aizawa quickly put his hands on her face gently, "I know my sweet, I let my emotions get the better of me. Please do this for me." He kissed her forehead.

"Of course Papa." She already knew where to go. She didn't like what he did but she had only spoke against him once and she never wanted to be on his bad side again.

Aizawa turned to his other ward, he had been harder to control and even though he treated him as a son, he still saw him as a weapon to use.
"Shinso, I will need your help to bring someone to me. It will be a chance to remove your mask and get to know someone. You need to avoid young Touya, do not let him see you. I have someone tracking her now but I want you to take over. She is very trusting and I'm sure your ... personality will draw her to you naturally. Get to know her, you can even try and be her friend if you wish but I will warn you she is NOT yours. Do you understand?"

Shinso nodded, he hated wearing the mask but it was better than taunting Aizawa. He refused to call him father, he never understood why Eri loved that monster but Aizawa did show her more love. He himself never had any hate towards her, she protected him many times when the punishment got out of hand. He wish he could take his sister and run away but the one time he mentioned it to her she had slapped him and told him never to bring it up again. He could easily use his quirk on her and make her leave but he would never hurt her that way.

"SHINSO!!! ARE YOU LISTENING? This is very important."

Shit, maybe if he recovers quickly he won't be punished.

"Father, I fixed her up. Can ShinShin and I go have lunch please? I'm so hungry and I want to try the new Cafe. Unless you want to take a break and go with me." She gave Shinso a thumbs up behind her back.

"Oh my Dove I wish I could," he stretched his arms out to hug her, "but I have a lot of work to finish. Take a guard with you instead."

"Papa no, please. The guards stink and I have to sit alone. At least ShinShin keeps me company. Please let him go with me. I'll bring you back a nice dessert." She smiled up at him very sweetly.