Chapter fifteen

Hey, I am gonna finish this story today so I'm going to upload a few chapters and that's pretty much it. Also this picture is pretty much how I imagine Kai to look like in this chapter
Kai's pov.
Should I turn it off? I don't like these emotions. Should I just turn it off? I shouldn't feel anything.
I am sociopath.
But I like her
No I am a sociopath
But she's The only one that makes me feel
No enough of this
I cant take this anymore
I just have to deal with it
Turn it off
No I'm stronger than this
Just turn it off

Scarlets pov
Something seems wrong, why is kai all sad and depressing? It's not like what we had was real, I don't even know what we had.
I push and turn on kols arm. We were watching a movie and his hand was around my shoulder. I don't feel comfortable one bit. But I love him so im supposed to feel comfy.

"What's wrong love?" He notices my movements.
"Nothing, it's just uh Nothing?" I lie.
He could see right through my lie, "Are you thinking about him?"
"What? Why would I think about Kai?" I furrow my eyebrows.
He looks down, "I never said it was about Kai, you thinking it was clarifies that it indeed was Kai. What's wrong?"

"I don't know. It's just I can't stop, I feel this weird feeling but I don't know what it is. There's just something I can't get my head to remember. It's like I forgot. I don't even know why he got sad, or what I think was sad, isn't he a sociopath?" I blurt out.
He sighs and looks back up at me, "you really do love him."

"What? I don't know anything about that. I don't remember loving him so, no I don't think I do."
He sadly smiles and looks deep in my eyes, "Forget everything I compelled you about, and remember everything you did and felt for Kai. The moments you guys had together, the smiles, the laughs, the cries, the everything."

It's all rushing back.
When i first met him.
The almost kiss
Seeing damon and Bonnie
Him getting jealous of Damon
Us coming back
Us going on dates
Feeding on people together
Telling him about kol
Him turning my humanity on
Crying in his shoulder
And..
Me breaking his heart.
Will he forgive me, is it too late.

"It's all my fault." I blurt out crying.
Kol's eyes widened, "no, no, it isn't. It's mine. I made you forget. Because I love you."
I get this sudden urge to want to kill kol, "then stop loving me!"

"I can't" he yells.
I roll my eyes, "well that's the problem, we don't work and never will."
He sighs, "I know."
"We broke up kol. I got over you and fell in love with someone and you ruined that for me, he is probably crying his heart out right now." My heart hurts just thinking of Kai like this.
"I know what I did was wrong, it's just I can't get over you. I know what I did was wrong I shouldn't have cheated. I love you so much. I always will. I also learnt that I should let you move on. So I am deeply am sorry. I'll explain to Kai everything and how it's my fault and not yours."

"I forgive you I guess. You and I will be a great memory's. And hopefully can be friends." He nods hugging me.
*********************

I walk into kais apartment, to find everything destroyed. My poor baby.
"Kai. Are you there Kai?" I ask looking around.
He slowly walks in-front of me with blood covered all over him.
I gasp and walk over to hug him only to be stopped by him, "whats wrong?"
He looks behind me and notices kol looking around the house, "why don't you both leave."

The shock is evident in my face, "Kai I remember everything now, I was compelled that's why I didn't remember. Kol made me remember that's why I forgive him now."

"Listen here cupcake, I don't care if you got compelled by him or not. Just leave my house." His face has no emotion whatsoever.

I let a gasp in realization of what might of happened, "please tell me you didn't turn it off."

"I didnt. Why would I? I am a sociopath. I don't feel anything whatsoever. What makes you think you could change that?" I let out a sob as I slap him hard.

Kol quickly comes and grabs me, "mate, I am sorry it's my fault not hers. Dont be an asshole about it."

Kai rolls his eyes in response, "why are you still in my house?"

I don't what happened to me, I don't know what overcame me but I bit him.

Kai lets out a groan as kol pulls me away, "Scarlet what did you do!" Kol yells realizing what I actually did as I wipe kais blood from my mouth.

"I don't know. And I don't regret it." I lick the blood remains from my finger as Kai stares up at me. He slowly smirks. The fuck?

"You little bitch" he uses his magic to throw me on the wall as I get up with a growl.

"I'll show you whay this little bitch can also do." I vamp speed towards Kai and throw him on the ground as I jump on top of him scratch him. Yes I scratched him. Like a fucking cat.

Kol showed up and tried to pull me away from Kai but I growled and was about to bite him till he moved away and put his hands up in defense.

Kai took the chance to reverse our roles and pin me to floor and use his magic to slice my skin open on repeat as I yell vain.

"You bastard." I motus him on the ground then clawed and scratched the bite on his neck as he yelled.

"As much as this is hot and entertaining to watch. However I must get you both to stop this none sense." Kol tries convincing us.

"Fuck off!" Kai and i yell.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
I was now tied down on kais bed. As kol was somewhere in the house since Kai snapped his neck.

"I quite enjoyed that." Kai smirks as I groan.

"I don't care. Fuck you!" I yelled. My skin was filled with bites and scratches from the torture.

Kai snickers, "ironic".

"I don't know how I ever liked you I should've just not remembered you at all, fuck you! You're such an asswhole, a shitty person, and a fucking sic-" Kai shut my up by placing an apple in my mouth. Why does this dumbass have an apple in his bedroom?

"Wow, I am touched, truly." He out his hand over his heart and poured, that quickly turned into a yell as he placed his hand on his neck."

"Why isn't it healing! I am a vampire. This bite should have healed an hour ago!" Kai yelled as I smirked and bit into the apple and spit the rest out.

"That isn't a vampire bite Kai."

"Then what is it?" I laughed at his confused face, "Answer me!" He yelled, that I actually got scared.

"That's a werewolf bite. Babe."

***********************
M'Gonna work on the next chapter right now.