Chapter eight

Scarlets pov.

I blinked my eyes open, to find my self pathetically tied down to a chair.
I heard whimpers coming from my side, causing me to roughly turn, to find Elena there.

"Elena what the fuck is going on?" I asked looking around, "and why the hell am I in your old school."

She panted smiling to find me awake, "I don't know, why did he bring you here?"

"Who's he?" I asked irritated.

"That has to be me." I turned to find the familiar blue eyes of a sociopath I grew to get a long with.
He lost his baby face though. A stubble covering the lower half of his face, making him look hotter than ever.

"Kai?" I blurted, "is Bonnie here too?" I asked as he shook his head no.

"Ugh, so it's only you? Whatever, why the hell am I here?" I asked.

"Well I just won the merge with my brother Luke! You obviously know what happened to him now. I also want to use to test the magic on someone." He innocently smiled pointing at elena

"Why the fuck am I here then?." I tilt my head.

He shrugs, "I spent most of the magic trying to get you too here, so I'd like to use some of your magic."
I raise a brow as he continues, "please."

I shake my head no and he shrugs walking towards me,
"Oh well, I asked nicely." He started to suck the magic out of me, that was when I noticed I couldnt move my body at all. I tried to rip the rope around me and attack him. But my body refused to move, "why cant I move?" I demanded in a hoarse yell.

"A spell, and I tied it well this time." He whispered in my ear, causing me to shiver.

"Thank you very much.'" he smirked walking towards Elena, "Kai stop whatever ducking spell you put, and let me go or I will rip your bloody head off." I screamed causing my vampire face to appear.

"Ooh kinky." He mocked

"Kai! I'm serious. You fucking psycho!"

"That hit a spot." He placed a hand over his heart, turning towards me, now walking backwards towards elena, "I won't hurt her that much." He smirked.

He reaches Elena and starts his 'practicing', causing sharp screams to leave her worn out body.

"Kai I don't fucking care about her! Get me out of here! You took my magic, so I'm done here!" I yell tired of hearing her screechy voice. Kai stop and turns to look at me confused. Elena showing the same emotion in her face

"How could you." Elena sobs, "you're a very emotional person. Youve always been nice and supportive. The old scarlet would have never said that. You've been acting weird ever since you've came back. New Orleans changed you."
Her face morphed from hurt to realization, "your humanity."
Kai raided a brow at her stutter.

"It's off." I smirked as Kai widened his eyes in shock.

"Turn it back on." Elena cries some more shaking her head, "please!"

"there was a reason I did what I did Elena, I don't wanna feel the pain." I yelled back louder.
All the suffering and days I've spent crying. It was too pathetic and too much

"What pain?"
Kai just stood there listening.
"The pain of watching kol fucking those girls! Right infront of my eyes! He didn't cheat on my with one girl no, with three! With three fucking girls." Her and Kai widen their eyes as I laugh in anger, "and to top it all off he did that with his humanity off, because he didn't like the feelings he was getting for loving me so he turned it off and cheated."
My eyes start to water, small droplets rivering down my tinted cheek.

"Is my love really that freaking bad! He had to turn his humanity off and cheat on me just because he didn't wanna feel love. Why! I just wanna know why."
My humanity was now on . It turned mid speech.

Elena starts to cry sympathetically feeling heartbroken for me.
And Kai, he just has his blank look on his face.

Five minutes pass, and no one says anything. They just sat and listened to my loud sobs.

Kai takes a deep breath, and strides towards elena, snapping her neck.
I gasp in shock, I know she is a vampire, so that made me relieved

He walked towards me, grabbing my shaking hand and leading me to one of the classes.

He throws me in the empty room and shuts the door with magic.
He starts pacing around the room.

"Stop crying." He sighs looking at the ceiling.

I sadly smile hiccuping, "Geez Kai that really helps."

"God, I don't know how to do this." He muttered towards himself, he placed his hands on my shoulders and looked me in my eyes awkwardly, "stop crying about that dick, he was very mean for doing that to you and you uh should find someone that won't do that?"

"Wow, that was sort of nice of you Kai." I raise a brow wiping my tears that counting to leak out of my eyes.

"No, I am not. I am a sociopath. I'm not supposed to feel anything, why am I trying to comfort you?" He yells to himself, "fuck this is hard." he continues as I flinch.
He notices this and groans.
"Okay okay calm down calm down" he whispers to me, "I- uh- what do I say now?" He asks as I shrug confused.

"Okay just listen I don't wanna see you crying about some dickhead because he cheated on you. He turned off his humanity because of how much he loved you, I can tell you that, he also doesn't deserve someone like you." Kai says wiping my tears and sighing shaking his wet finger In the air
I laugh quietly, "who the hell are you and what did you do to my Kai Parker."

"My?  You most love me, huh Angel? And I'm still the same likable charismatic psychotic sociopath, I just watched titanic yesterday and used something similar to what jack told rose." He scratched the back of his head shrugging nonchalantly max

"Angel?" I smiled raising a brow ignoring everything else he said.

"Isn't that your middle name." He raised a brow. He backs away from me like I'm some sort of disease, "you should be thankful I tolerate you. And you the same, I would have left you to drown in your tears if I didn't."

I smile sarcastically thanking him.

"Please leave Elena alone, for gods sake I can't stand watching her get hurt. Damon and Stef will get mad that she is hurt." (A/n: Stefan and elena are dating btw)
"Damon, Damon Damon. Do you ever stop talking about him." He groans throwing his hands in the air.

"Are you jealous Kai?" I question smirking.

"Jealous? I don't get jealous." He rolls his eyes.
I walk towards him and stare up at him, "I like jealous Kai, he's really hot. Too bad I won't see him so often since you don't jealous." I feel like biting his ear lobe, ripping it off and running away with it in my mouth, I obviously won't do that however. I leaned back winked and walked away hearing him sigh loudly.

"Fine I'll stop torturing her, only because I'm done and finished testing." He gains himself together.
***********************************