Chapter seventeen

Scarlets pov.

"What?" Kai asks in fury, "Jo? She's dead. "

Kol shook his head no, "it's actually your little sister. Liv" that bitch.

Klaus looked confused, "why the bloody hell would she do that?"

Kol shrugs, "she's mad at Kai for what he has done, and wants him to suffer. So she made me make scarlet forget. And the benefit I got from that was to date her." Kol looks down sheepishly.

"I'm gonna fucking kill her." Kai yell vamp speeding out.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
We were now in the bar liv works at. No ones here but her, Kai, and I. We told the mikaelson brothers this was a private matter.

"I didn't do anything!" Liv yells trying to move.

Kai siphoned most of her magic and she was now tied down on the chair.

"Tell me!" Kai yells tightening his hold on her neck. Aw she can't breathe now.

"You don't deserve anything good! So when someone suggested me manipulating kol into doing it. I couldn't not say yes!"

I roll my eyes losing my patience, "do we look like fucking Sherlock? I cant take these riddles on who it is! Just tell me you nasty bitch!" I pull her down.

"I'll never tell you! I want you to di-" and that was the moment liv Parker died.

Kai widens his eyes, "how could you? You killed my baby sisters"

I roll my eyes, looking down at her corpse, and throwing her heart on the floor. Yes I removed her heart from her body, "She wasn't going to tell us so she was of no use."

Kai looks mad now, "how are we supposed to know who made her do it? I wanna get revenge. I love revenge." He says walking closer to me.

I put my hand on his and pull him closer, "we will find out, let's just enjoy our time together now."

He smirked and leaned in to kiss me.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
I was now at the mystic grill with Kai. We were having a cute little date.

"So.."

"Soo"

"I missed you, it broke my heart. The one I didn't know I had when you broke up with me."

I frowned, "you should've known something was up, I'd never leave you."

He just hummed in response, I heard some loud footsteps approach us.

"Oh my god I heard what happened!" Elena pulled me in a hug.

She then stared at Kai, " I thought you were with kol?"

What? "No I am not, how do you even know?"

Kai widened his eyes, "you crazy pants!"

Elena looked shocked, "caroline told me.. how else would I know?"

Oh. I gave her an apologetic look for kais behavior. As she giggled and we talked for a bit.

"Okay take care guys." Elena smiled taking one last glance at Kai as we left.

"She was weird." Kai snorted

"Kai, not everyone is weird. You're just the weird one."

He ignored me and changed the topic, "so what are we going to do?"

I put my thinking face on, "oh can we watch Disney movies?!"

Kai looked offended, "I'm disappointed you even had to ask me that! Ofcourse we can watch Disney movies.

******
I'll update more ig 😩