Chapter five

Scars pov.

"We're not letting Kai out of here, okay? He just said he's a serial killer." Bonnie says walking away in anger.

"I don't care! I wanna get out of here." Damon huffs.

"How can you not care? Maybe because of the horrible things you have done? Maybe 'cause killing a bunch of kids is not a big deal to someone who's murdered a pregnant woman?", Damons face portrays sadness "Am I wrong?"

"Ouch. Poor nephew-uncle Zach." Kai pouts speeding next to us.

"Oh, come on, Bonnie. You wanna go home to your friends, I wanna go back and give the rest of the Gemini Coven an excruciating death. Win-win" Kai explains.

"Nope."

Kai rolls his eyes ignoring her, "We missed the day's eclipse. Rain check for tomorrow?"

****************************
Damon, Bonnie, and I were in the kitchen discussing this chaotic situation. Well they were, I was just eating pork rinds.

"Look, we can still get outta here. We can steal that "Descendant" contraption, find out what Kai knows and we'll ditch him, because he doesn't have any powers anyway."

Kai Suddenly appears at the door, "Actually, it's not that simple."

"You have to stop doing that, it's scary." I huff.

"Here's the thing: I have a killer effect on magic. I can't generate it myself. But, I can consume it from others temporarily. My family callled me an abomination. That hurt my feelings." He put a hand on his heart acting all fake hurt pouting, cute.

He then grabs Bonnie's wrist. Bonnie starts moaning in pain and the stove catches fire.

"Okay we get it! Stop!" Damon yells.

Kai listens to his obnoxious demand, "You can see why my coven and I didn't get along"

"I smell an ultimatum." Damon says.

"If I consume all of Bonnie's magic I'm just gonna end up killing her. But, if we work together, we can all go home as friends. Or I can devour her magic, kill you all, and go home alone. What's it gonna be?"

"I cant die though." I blurt.

"What?" Kai questions.

"You said "kill us all" well I refuse to die, and I'm definitely not letting them die, you seem to be forgetting I'm more powerful than you." I cockily walk towards him.

"Oh look she finally speaks." Kai laughs to himself. "You're right, you probably are more powerful than me, but I can still siphon your magic." He was about to grab me to steal my magic.

Damon grabs Kai and pushes him away, "We may be having a bit of a disagreement, but don't ever lay a hand on them both."

Damon walks away and Kai rolls his eyes. "Motus" I yell throwing Kai to the wall, causing him to groan.
I walk towards him and bend down "if you ever touch, or threaten me again I'll suck the blood out of you the same way you tried to suck the magic out of me. And I haven't drank fresh blood for months, so I'll definitely enjoy it." I smile and walk back to Damon and Bonnie.

"That was baddass." Damon says as I chuckle.
***********************
We were now all strolling in the woods.

"I want to go home more than anything but Kai's a sociopath, who's to say he won't screw us over?" Bonnie let's out randomly.

"Me, I say, because I will kill Kai and anyone-" I start but got interrupted by kai.

" I heard my name. All good I hope." He had the Ascendant in his hand and he uses it as he looks up and blocks the sun from his face with it, "The eclipse will happen directly overhead. In perfect alignment with the Gemini constellation. You need to dig into the tunnels below us." He points at Damon.

"Why" Bonnie asks.
Kai pauses before he starts and speaks to her like a little child, "Have you never portal-jumped through an eclipse before?" Since everyone was silent I decided to answer, "no, the hell? We don't portal jump what do you think this is eclipse-are-us." I laugh at my own joke as everyone looks unimpressed.

"Okay look, the light of the eclipse will shine down and activate the Ascendant, you spout a little witchy woo and then poof!" He gestures an explosion with his hands, Bonnie raises her eyebrows "Anyone standing in the circle of light holding the Ascendant goes home."

"By 'witchy woo', I assume you mean the spell?" Bonnie asks as Kai hums.

"Let me see it?" She demands, Kai pauses then answers, "when the time comes." He starts walking away.

"Where the hell are you going?" Damon asks him.
"Into town, I need to... gather some important supplies." Kai replies.
"Yeah your not going on your own, you go with him Scar." I look up "wait what?" I ask. Damon grins sarcastically, "Ugh fine." I run towards him.

"So how'd you run away?" Kai asked.

"It was pretty simple, I did it while you were asleep I jumped ou- hey! I am not telling you." I snap.

"You looked pretty jealous." He smirks.

"What?" I ask dumbfounded.

"When Bonnie touched my chest, you were pretty jealous if you ask me." He shruggs as I laugh out loud.
"Me? Jealous? no. I don't get jealous. I don't know about you. Though, always bringing up me and Damon's flirting." I smirk as he scowls.

"You looked pretty hot back there when you said you wanted to suck my blood." He laughed, "almost thought you actually were gonna do it."

"I was though." He looked at me and laughed, "yeah right, I repeat your too innocent for that."
"Really?" I ask and pin him to the nearest building I found.
"God I've been wanting to do this the day I've met you." I licked my lips as he raised a brow.
"I don't know. I think it's because I haven't had fresh blood for so long."
"Do it." Kai says.
"Your okay with it?" I ask.
"Yeah, just don't kill me." He sarcastically smiles.
I reach towards his neck and lick the spot I want to bite, I start sucking on it and I swear I heard the softest moan come out of him, I bit into him and heard him grunt. I started softly sucking in the blood. My vampire face started showing as I sucked into his blood. God he tastes so good. I let out a moan.
"Scarlet. Stop." Kai chokes out. I stop a few seconds after.
"Rude." I huff blood dripping out my lips.
"you look pretty hot." He smirked as I rolled my eyes and bit my wrist and pushed it into his mouth.
"What?" He questioned.
"Suck. It'll make the pain go away." He shrugged and sucked on the blood in my wrist.
*******************************
A/N
Yeah