Chapter eighteen

Hey guys remember me.

Scarlets pov
"He is a sociopath!"
I sigh loudly, "well i dont care elena I love him and he loves me"

Elena and I were having our daily argument about Kai, everything was good with us why was she being nosey.

She flips her hair dramatically, "Has he ever told you that?"
I stop my walking back and forth and look at the ground, "told me what?"
She rolled her eyes, "that he loved you,"
That catches me off guard, had he?
I don't think he ever has, but in his defense I don't think I have either.

"None of your business elena. Now stop being an annoying bitch."
Elena looks offended and shakes her head, "you don't mean that! Scarlet he isn't good for you and you know it. He's a psychopath and doesn't love anyone other than himself."
She grabs her bag, getting up and leaving. Took her long enough.
Kai loves me.
He wouldn't stay if he didn't, right?
—————————

"Yum, cupcakes!" Kai grabs the plate from my hand and shoved it in his mouth.
Goodness, he is such a child, "Kai."
He hums, "yes?"
"Do you love me?"
He stops biting and laughs loudly, like really loudly, "I am a sociopath I don't love babe."

My heart stops.
What
"Do you atleast like me?"
He shakes his head no, "nope, I only like me and i intend to keep it that way."
There's something weird about him.
I lean into kiss him romantically as he shoves my face away.

My theory is correct.
I get up angrily and take the cupcakes from his hand, "did you turn it off!"
He laughs maniacally, "you wouldn't notice, because I have no emotions whatsoever."

"You do for me. You said so yourself; you're only a sociopath to everyone else!"
He snorts, "not anymore, I have no feelings towards you since my humanity is off. It's funny really no one noticed other than you."

I start breathing heavily and pull at turns of my hair, "you know what fuck you!"
He looks up grinning, "you should."
I roll my eyes vamp speeding out of there.

I go to the first stupid place that came in mind.
The mikaelson mansion.
I knock on the door heavily breathing.
I expected kol to open the door but get surprised when another brunette opens it.

"Who are you?" I huff.
He looks taken aback, "pardon? But if you must know. I am Elijah."
The other brother.

He was daggered last time I visited.
He resembled kol more than the rest of his siblings. He had the same face structure and hair as him, he just looks like a slightly older version. He was wearing a suit that made him looking really classy and intimidating. But not klaus type of intimidating, intimidating as in you'll never know when he is and since he looks so calm. He probably wants to snap my head right now.

"Invite me in."
He raises a brow causing me to roll my eyes, "goddammit invite me in!"
He opens the door wider slightly smirking knowing I can't just walk in.
I let out a sigh, "I am really sorry sir? I am friends with your siblings I know about the supernatural world and all, so please invite me in because I need comfort from one of them."

He nods, "you may come in."
geez he had a deep voice.
I walk on and turn looking for klaus, kol, or Rebekah. But I find no one.
"My siblings aren't here at the moment but I could help you if you tell me what the problem is."

I turn towards him and let the tears fall down like a waterfall, they came one after another.

I explain to him the story as he just nods listening, "from what i can tell he loves you, although he is a sociopath. He is just a bit oblivious you see, I have a brother similar to him."

I snort at that, doesn't he know we dated? Damn, I really had a type.
"Elijah I know you don't know much about technology at the moment, but when you see my name pop up on your phone you answer it!" Klaus walks in out of no where then stops when he sees my state, "oh love are you alright?"

I sob nodding as he comes closer to hug me, he faces Elijah whispering, "You just wait, I am going to kill you!"

Elijah rolls his eyes and takes a seat.
I sigh reexplaining the whole situation to klaus.

"Get revenge, it's simple really." Klaus says.
I widen my eyes, "are you kidding me? How am I supposed to get revenge if he doesn't care!"

He rolls his eyes at my yelling, "turn it off too."
Elijah gets up, "brother-"
"Shut up or ill dagger you!" Klaus threatens as elijah sighs.
"Do as you please." He mutters leaving the room.

A/n
Guys I know you hate me rn but hey.
Also forget about scarlet being a tribrid, heretic makes more sense so she isn't half wolf any more okay thanks. I love you all.