Part eleven

Scars pov
I sat in the mystic grill next to Kai. I'm positive that I am drunk right now, and so is he.
"I did it because I didn't like feeling guilty for Luke's death." Kai blurted I turned to him and had a confused look on my face, "I felt bad, for everything. I was also drunk and just didn't care. So I tried to end it. Not like it's the first time I tried that."

"Kai I am sorry." I frowned as he looks up.

"For what?"

"For everything your family did to you. You're not an abomination. You're amazing and your father is just stupid. I genuinely don't blame you for doing what you did. And the fact everyone is judging you for it when all of them did way wors-" he cut me off by placing his lips on mine. I was surprised for the first few seconds but then responded by kissing back. Our lips fit perfectly together. He tasted like mints and bourbon, my favorite.

I pulled back to take a deep breath, he looked at my eyes to see if there was any hint of regret. There obviously wasn't. I blushed and continued to drink my drink, "that's one way to shut me up" I laughed as he chuckled.

Kai and I got bored of the grill and decided to go on a walk.

"You really think that?" Kai asked.

"Think what?"

"That I'm not an abomination. That I'm not a monster." The sadness in his voice made my heart shatter.

I stopped walking and stood infront of his way stopping him, "I would never in my life think of you like that. You are definitely not a monster or an abomination. Just because your different doesn't make you an abomination it makes you special. Just because you killed your family and people that doesn't make you a monster. Your family treated you like trash and were basically plotting your death right infront of you, what did they expect you to do. Sit there and watch. It's not like Stefan didn't kill his dad. For the love of god the Salvatores are plotting their moms death. All of us are murderers. That's how we live, and we can't change that. You had no choice left, If you ran away they would've tracked you down so you could merge with your sister. Killing them was the only option and I will never in my life call you an abomination or monster." I smiled at him being completely honest with my words.

"The weird fluid is gonna start oozing out of my eye balls if you don't shut up." He sadly chuckled, as he opened up his arms, "I don't like physical contact but I can change that for you." I giggled going in his arms.

After that Kai and I decided to watch a movie in my room since moms late at work and carebear is staying at elenas.

We watched Disney movies because Kai begged me to. I swear he is apparently 40 but acts like a toddler, I love him for that- what. I mean I like him for that lol.

"That movie was cute." I laughed as Kai smiled, "your cute." He tapped my nose as I jokingly rolled my eyes.

"Who woulda thought, Kai Parker has feelings." I smiled.

"Only for you though." I stared at him in awe as he said that.

We continued watching movies I genuinely got bored but seeing his excited face when the princess and prince get married was worth it all.

*************

I woke up and felt a heavy weight on my chest I looked down to see kais head on my chest, his hands were wrapped around my waist so tight, as if he is afraid I might suddenly disappear. I started playing with his hair when I realized that he is shirtless, was it that hot? His back muscles were tense. Damn now that's hot. His hair is so soft oh my gosh. I ran my hand thought it multiple times.
I slowly lifted his head from my chest and placed it on the pillow and ran to the bathroom and did my morning routine.

I came back to my room to find him awake, "Morning sunshine." He groaned. Damn his morning voice is hot too.

"Hey." I laid on the edge of the bed, he didn't like that since he grabbed me by my waist and pulled my to his chest.

"I hope you don't mind that I took off my shirt, the hot was unbearable." He lifted my head so I could look at him in his eyes. "You look gorgeous." He smiled leaning in to kiss me and I kissed back smiling as he bit my lip.

"You taste like cherries and toothpaste." He mumbled in the kiss as I let go of him and get off the bed giggling.

"No no get back here missy, I need more hugs and kisses, maybe even cuddles." He put his arms out as I raised a brow replying, "you really are a kid."

"Hey I was in the prison world for most of my life with no one there, all alone." He defends himself making me frown and lay my head on his chest hugging him.

"Okay fine."
***************
Hey y'all, I'm back or whatever