Chapter fourteen

Caroline's pov
What. The. hell
Kai vamp sped out of the house after muttering a "whatever" to himself. He seemed to be okay, but I'm positive he is very hurt. Scarlet was the only who understood him, she was his only friend too.
"Are you out of your mind!" I yelled at her, "you were gushing about him around an hour ago!"

She rolled her eyes, "I don't know, all the feelings I have for him are gone"

I scoffed, "yeah, like I'm going to believe that."
*************************
Scarlets pov before the incident
Okay I look decent, I'm ready to meet Kai.
I turn around to fix my hair but gasp as I find kol there.
"Kol what the heck!" I whisper yell, "what are you doing in my house! Get out!"

He looks at me sympathetically, "I'm sorry darling. I'm doing this for us."

I furrow  my eyes confused, "what could you-"

he grabbed my shoulders interrupting me, "you will break up with Kai and say that you no longer have feelings for him and that you love me."
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Kols pov.
I cant believe I did that. I feel guilty. I love her. I know she is happier with this Kai, but I had to.
"Has she forgotten yet?" The voice asks.

"Yeah, why do you even hate Kai that much, isn't he your brother? Arent you supposed to be supportive about his relationship with he-"

"He isn't my brother anymore! Not after he killed luke. He doesn't deserve an ounce of happiness. He deserves to rot in hell!"

Geez, that was harsh.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I walked into the grill to find a very sad looking Kai drinking. At this hour? Really? Well who am I to judge I am doing the same thing.

I sat near him and ordered a drink, till I was rudely grabbed my throat and showed towards the wall.

"Oh my god sir you can't do that!" Someone yelled.

"Shut up!" Kai yelled frustrated, he then used some witchy woo woo to keep me pinned on the wall as he compelled everyone to close up and leave forgetting that all of this happened.

"What did you do?" Kai glared at me.

"Well I just came her-"

He rolled his eyes, "not that, why does scarlet suddenly like you now. I mean I don't get what theres to like."

"Seriously? You need to calm down darling, scarlet just came to her senses and realized that I'm completely better than you. Also let me go right now, because you dont wanna see me when I'm mad." I truthfully told him.

"I don't do I now huh?" He walked very closer to me.

"Mate, im honored but I don't think you're really my type." I smirked as he was about to snap my neck.

" you will let go of me right now." I compelled as he did so.

"Stupid vampires forgetting to be on vervain." I smirked.

Kai widened his eyes in realization, "did you compel scarlet?"

"What? No."

"You did, why would you compel her? since you oh really love her." He sarcastically stated, very loudly too.

"You dont know what you're talking about, you just can't get over the fact she doesn't like you anymore." I vamp sped out of the grill as soon as I said that. This won't make me feel guilty. It just won't.

Right?

**********************
Happy new year guysss!!!!!! Hopefully 2021 does us right.