Chapter two

Scarletts pov.
I have been in this hell for two weeks now.
Two fucking weeks
Kai is driving me mad. We both argue nonstop. He really is an old grumpy man.
And thats from me.
A 95 year old vampire. He doesn't know what Harry Potter is? Like he doesn't know Draco? Fred? George? How?

I do have the power to just get up and leave, while making him suffer too. However, I'd rather be stuck here with this moron than meet whoever those people are. They could be crazy for all I know.
Even crazier than him.

Kai and I were now sitting on the couch drinking bourbon, trying to ignore eachothers presence.
I'm too hot to ignore though.

"Let's leave this dump of a house and explore this empty world. "I suggest him, already knowing the answer.

"Nope." He deadpanned.
There it is.

"Cmon I've been here for so long, I'm bored. I don't wanna go out there alone. Your no fun-" he interrupted me by scoffing.

"Nope, end of story." He slurred.

"Gosh I hate you."

"Feeling is mutual." He narrowed his eyes, then leaning close to me "but I still wanna kiss you."
The tension was there.
Is always was.
I snorted raising a brow, "than why haven't you?" he shrugged and walked into his room. Oh bloody hell.
******************************
I walked down to the kitchen to find Kai cooking breakfast.

"Morning." I sigh remembering last night.
That douche was too much of a pussy to fucking kiss me.
I've been here for two weeks with no d.
I need the d.
"Good morning." He chirps.

"Soo about last night.." I was about to suggest a friends with benefits friendship but he immediately shut down my offer.

"What did happen last night. Nothing important." He smirks, as I raise a brow,

"me wanting to leave this house is important." I pout changing the subject. His blue widen and he later rolls them.
Probably looking for a brain in there.
I smirk at him, raising a brow while tilting my head.
"You aren't gonna leave this house." He shrugs walking towards me, he gets way too close for my liking. To where his nose touches mine, our lips just a few centimeters apart,"i still wanna kiss you though." He whispers with his minty breath.
He quickly backs up as I was about to lean in, it was now his chance to smirk and wink.
That little son of a bitch.
*****************************************
I've had it.
I literally have the power to leave this stupid town.
Yet I'm still in this house with him.
His siphoning may have scared and creeped me out. However if I leave this town fast enough, he won't even have the chance to touch me and take away my magic.
The last time he did that was two days ago, meaning all the magic juice in him ran out.

I look out the window finding nothing but the dark, taken it's midnight.
I hear his obnoxious snores from the other room, my cue to leave

I am not even interested in meeting the newbies, I can go visit Paris or do mischievous things.
I could walk around naked, since no one will be there to witness that.

I grabbed an empty bag and opened the window. Slowly jumping out and using vampire speed to go to a random hospital far far away from where kais at.
I'll leave mystic falls tomorrow, I'll feed on this now.

*******************************
I woke up with a wet outfit.
Not filled with water or anything, but filled with blood. Fantastic.
I filled my empty bag with blood bags, for my long trip.
Don't wanna starve now do I?
Could I die in here anyways?
Whatever.

I walked around, looking for a store with nice clothes for me to 'borrow'
I stopped my steps when I heard noise.
Someone was here.
Was it kai?
Or the new neighbors? As I was about to vamp speed out of here and go to the furthest place I could possibly go, I heard a very familiar voice.