CHAPTER 8

"Don't tell me that you are okay with your friends and the people who lives around us knowing that we are together". I said
"I am okay with that, unless you are not". Phin replied.
" I am okay with that, but I think we should take time before we let it out". I said, but the truth was that I was afraid, Afraid that if Phil found out then things would be different, In the past few weeks I had convinced myself that I was exploring my feelings for them I did not want to hurt either off them or myself. I wanted the best man to win.
Days later I saw Phin with a lady they looked too comfortable, I felt jealous which was an usual, I had seen him with ladies but it meant nothing I never felt a thing but with this one it was different, I waited for days but it was just too much, I decided to ask him about her.
'You are alright being seen with that lady in public but you are not with me? '-Joy. I sent him a random text. It was in the middle of the day, I knew that he was busy I didn't expect any replies yet and after two days I still had not received a reply or any other text from him. I saw him several times from a far, he seemed alright and I begun to regret why I had sent him such a text.
'Are you just going to continue ignoring me?'- Joy I sent him a text it was eight at night, I knew there was no way he would be busy. I expected him to say something.
'What do you want me to sat Joy? Would you even believe me if I said that I don't even know that ladies name, I told you that I wasn't afraid of letting everyone know about us, but what did you say? Now you are here complaining about a random girl. What do you want me to tell you. You have clearly shown that you think am not enough for you, you can not trust me.'- Phin
I wanted to cry I wanted to apologise and say that I trusted him, but that wasn't me. Apologies were not part of me and I wouldn't tell him that I wasn't going to be jealous again.
'what now, so will just continue ignoring me because I asked you about her'- Joy
'What else do you want us to talk about? Do you know how I felt when I saw that text?'- Phin
'No, I don't know Phin, just like I didn't know that you never knew her.'- Joy
'I think we need time with this'-Phin
'What do you mean?'-Joy
'We need some time'- Phin
'You can have all the time in the world'-Joy
I replied, there was too much anger building in me, I felt like throwing my phone to the wall, but I knew better than that how could I destroy my precious phone I had really saved alot for it.
I let my body relax on the bed and for the first time. I dialled Phils number and called.
I wanted someone to talk to and Phil was there. He understood my moods he knew when to advice and to comfort me the only thing he didn't know was that he had a competitor in my heart.
He suggested about how we would meet and we agreed that we would, we didn't set a date or a venue for various reasons. The talk calmed me down, I fell asleep smiling.
/////////////////
"You have to choose, is me or him" Phin asked me his, he looked angry, I looked down and started playing with my fingers, who was I supposed to choose.
"Do you love me" Phil asked
I wanted to shout to them and tell them that they both matter to me they were both special to me. Sometimes they are annoying on their own way. But I still wanted to be with them.
"I I....." I couldn't make up a statement, I wanted to say something, but nothing came in mind. Suddenly my phone rung I reached to my pocket but it wasn't there, I turned around only to find myself in bed. What was happening to me, this was the second time I was dreaming about them. I prayed to God that it wasn't going to happen in real life. I looked at my phone as it went off to a missed call, My body was sweaty, I removed the sweater and sat down the missed call was from a new number. It was already late so I ignored the number and went back to bed. The caller called again, I was used to assuming new numbers but I couldn't bring myself to ignoring this one.
I received the call and put it on speaker, I waited for the caller to speak.
"Hello, its Ben, Phin's brother is this Joy?" He asked, his voice sounded like he was scared. I sat down and held my phone tightly.
"Yes, its me is Phin okay, is he alright?" I spoke.
" Uuuhhhm... He is not can you be able to come over, where are you?"
" I am at Lakeview, what happened to him?" I asked I was beginning to become worried did he have an accident? Why did his brother call me? I asked myself.
"I am coming to pick you up text me where to find you." With that he hung up. I jumped out of bed took my grey hood and walked out as I sent him the text on where to pick me.