CHAPTER 15

My fears had made me do things in ways I had never expected, I felt pain, that never seemed to end, I was hurt but my life had become so intoxicating, I wrote a resignation letter and handed it to the manger. I wanted everything to end, yes I just wanted to take the easy way out but there was no easy way out of my situation.
My mind had not been at peace for a while, I knew I had messed up. I wouldn't change whatever I had done. My heart had not yet made a decision for me. I was lost, lost in my heart and mind. I thought I was happy but as time went by, I knew that I was making no progress. Where did I stand? I needed a change.
I sat at one corner in the cafeteria staring at my phone, there was nothing on it, just darkness the same darkness that I felt in my heart. I wanted to cry, a sign of weakness but I was weak, I felt misserable. What was I doing, what was happening to me.
I wanted to call Phin and tell him that I still loved him but nothing would fix me I was broken, a friend had once said that love is not something that survives in the desert but an act of will but what act of will?? "Phin"  I whispered to myself "why don't you say something." I felt lonely I shut down my phone and waited for my last month in Lakeview. I had fallen in love with Phin was that why we were broken?? A wise man said that we don't fall in love because everything that falls gets broken, we grow in love for everything that grows gets stronger. I prayed that I would grow in love. A week later I left Lakeview in hope of finding love somewhere else, love that wouldn't be too complicated or in a triangle, i still believed in my happy ever after.