CHAPTER 7

Beth came to the kitchen to ask me if Phil's other order was ready, I took the jug and two cups placed them on the tray and handed them to her to take to the customers, without hesitating, she took the tray and headed to the cafeteria. They were all members of the same church, Phil and Phin were not really friends they just had a mutual friend Melvin.
I had left my phone in my room, I told Beth that I was heading to the room but I was not going to come back. With that I left. I laid on the bed thinking, about alot of this my life had taken a different turn when I started working at Lakeview, I had no experience in working at a hotel let alone a big resort like Lakeview, but with my communication skills the manager gave me a chance believing in me and that I would learn from the job. I had learnt alot here, one of them being how I was stuck in a love triangle, how was this going to end??
I took my phone dialled my mother's number and pressed the caller button, I didn't know why I was calling, but I felt the urge of talking to her, after the second ring she received the call.
"Hello mum" I said almost in tears
"Joy are you okay what's the problem dear? " She asked her voice full of concern.
" I just miss being young, when I didn't have anything to worry about because you were always there for me". I responded letting the tears flow.
I listened to hear what the other end of the call was about to say.
"I will always be here for you Joy, and with me you are never going to grow up you will always be my little girl".
Her words made me feel calm and for a moment I had forgotten what had made me break down.
"Thank you mother. I love you." I said as I hung up the call.
I knew what I would do.
Just I was about to put my phone down it buzzed with a text message.
'Where are you'- Phin
'In my room' - Joy
'So you didn't miss me like I did, that's what made you leave'-Phin
'You don't want to kiss your boyfriend'- Phin
What was this guy thinking, he was addressing himself as my boyfriend when he never asked if I wanted to be his girlfriend.
I stared at the screen for a while not knowing how to respond to Phin.
'It looks like someone upset my girlfriend, she never takes this long to reply to a text'- Phin
'I love you Joy, have a lovely night I am leaving'- Phin
'Is Melvin still with you??'- Joy
I responded not that I wanted to know about Melvin but Phil.
'No he took Phil home'- Phin
This was some good news for me.
'Where are you?'-Joy
'Walking home'- Phin
'Just left your compound' - Phin
'Am coming'- Joy
With that I put on my sandles and walked out.
When I got to where Phin was standing I had no words I didn't understand why, I had rushed to him, I stood metres away from him.
"Came we take a walk?" He asked.
"Yea we can." I responded.
"This was my lady," He said as he showed me the way, I took two steps ahead and looked at him.
"Am I now your girlfriend?" I asked
"Isn't that obvious?" He responded with another question.
We walked for a while without either of us saying a word, it was boring so I decided to request him that we should go back without any objections we turned, around and begun walking back to the resort.
We got to the rooms with no time none of us had said a word.
"Have a goodnight." I said.
"I am sorry" he responded. What was he apologizing for.
"why are you apologizing?" I asked him
"For this..," he said as he walked closer to me and kissed me. I took me some time to process what was happening but with just a few thoughts I kissed him back.
It lasted for some minutes, the kiss wasn't as rough as the first time, this time it was tender and sweet. I pulled away and requested him to leave, my body was already yearning for him.
He pulled me into a tight hug such that I would feel his body, he was already hard for me. I enjoyed that. I pulled my hand from his shoulder and led it to his manhood, I couldn't help but smile as he mourned, I rubbed my hand against his machine several times and asked him how he felt, his response was a moan. I withdrew my hand and pulled away from him.
"See you tomorrow." I said.
He was reluctant to answer but then replied.
"Bye Joy."
"Text me when you get home" I added. It was already past curfew and I was worried about him.
"I will, now go ahead I will wait here till you get to the house." He said.
I gave him a smile and walked towards my room as soon as I opened the door he started walking away.
He was such a gentleman, he apologized before kissing me.., but he also called me his girlfriend. Did he think  we were an item coz I didn't think so.  I sat on the bed waiting for his text that he was already home but instead a call came in it was Phil. We talked for minutes then I heard the notification tone meaning there was a message. I put my phone on loudspeaker so that I could reply to the text. It was from Phin. This two men gave me butterflies. Was I in love with them.