CHAPTER 9

I am afraid if darkness but at this moment, I never saw any darkness my mind was focused on Phin, what was happening to him? What did he do? Why did Ben call me? Where did he get my number? It was past curfew, it was risky being out at this hour if the night the road was quiet and clear I took the direction that led to Pnins home Ben was taking alot of time to get to the gate as I had told him.
I saw a motorcycle coming and I hoped that it was Ben, to my disappointment it passed by and went straight ahead. I hurriedly hurried almost running so I could get to Phin fast that was when I saw another bike it passed with a few meters then took a u-turn.
"Hop on" he said
As soon as I settled, he accelerated and with just a few minutes we were outside Phins house. Ben parked the bike as I rushed in the house, everything was a mess, pictures were scattered all over his sitting room most of them being mine, his phone was on the table, our conversation displayed on the screen with a picture of us in the background, He had taken the photo during our first date, that was the only photo we had together, I didn't have it.
I tiptoed not to step anything and went to his bedroom, there he was sitting on the bed with his hands on his head, I walked towards him but he didn't seem to notice me.
"Phineas" I called his name. He didn't look up, his head was still down.
"Phineas I am here, Ben said you were calling my name" I continued, He looked up his eyes were blood shot eyes.
"Why are you here?" He asked.
"Because, I want to." I responded.
"That's the problem with you Joy, all you do is whatever you want, do you even care about anyone besides you and your wants??" He said raising his voice.
" Do you care about what other people feel because of you? " He asked trying to control his anger.
Of course I care about alot of things him being the first one, what did he want me to do for him to see that I cared about him?
"I love you, I care about you, but what do you give me in return? Mistrust? Look Joy I feel for you since the first time I saw you and I just wanted to be with you. At first I was afraid you look too expensive, serious and focused  now that I gave gotten to know you, I just want to be with you. With your million questions, laughing all the time, quick tempers, I want you Joy all of you." He said by the time he was already in front of me.
I hugged him expecting that he would respond to the gesture but instead he just stood there rubbing his head. "I am sorry I came." I said as I turned to walk away. He grabbed my hand and turned me to face him, then pulled me into a tight hug. "Don't leave" he said.
I hugged him back, I was guilty for making him angry. "I love you" I said to him in a low tone but enough for us both to hear. "I love you too Joy Peterson soo much." With that our lips locked we were both lost in another world, in a world of happiness, feelings had taken control of us, minutes later we were rolling on the bed, I wanted to feel him, I was sure that he wanted it too, we laid on the bed looking at each other. "Whenever you are ready." He said.
"I am ready for us." He locked our lips together before I could finish the statement, This time he was gentle unlike the first time he left my lips and started kissing my neck the feeling was sensational I couldn't help but moan, he took off my hood, I had a short night dress with nothing underneath, I am used to sleeping without my under garments, as he pulled up the hood the dress went up and I felt ashamed as it hit me that I had nothing down then, he saw my reaction and commented on it by saying that we could switch off the lights. I shook my head telling him no. I wanted to know every part of his body. He was about to pull the dress up when, i held his hands and led them to his shirt, he pulled up his shirt and placed his lips on mine. I opened the button of his jeans, unzipped it and pulled it down. His grey boxers were still on, his lips still on mine.
He removed his trousers as I watched him with eyes full of lust. He pulled my dress up and his boxers off. We were both with our birth suits, he kissed me from my forehead going all the way down, my body yearned for him. " Do you trust me?" He asked as he continued to kiss me one hand on my clit, the environment was hot, "Yes I do but we need a condom for that". I said in between moans.
" I don't have any with me, lets do this then we can go for tests tomorrow." He added without any more words I nodded showing him to go ahead.