CHAPTER 10

We woke at four so that he could walk me home before the villagers started talking, I walked to my room and settled back in bed, I still had a two hours before going to work. I was afraid that if I slept I would over sleep. I laid over the duvet fantasizing about the past hours events. I felt like a real woman, A woman who belonged to Phineas.
I received a text for him, telling me that he was already home safe and sound and he was going to sleep for some hours, what was of importance was the last part of the message, 'I love you soo much always keep that in mind.' I smiled and blushed at my phon. I closed my eyes and sunk into the thoughts of the memories we had made.
Phin woke me up at six to go to work, I was great full he had showed me that he not only cared about me but also the things that I did.
My day was fantastic, with the memories of the previous night, I kept smiling alone. Beth noticed about my change, "Did Phil promise to buy you a range rover for you birthday?" She asked, I knew what she meant little did she know that the smiles were not for Phil but Phin.
There was too much work and the manager had promised to bring someone knew so that we could work with shifts and at least have a day off weekly, she had promised for two months but today was the day the visitor was supposed to arrive.
At around three in the evening a lady came in carrying a handbag and a suitcase, we knew that she was the one. She was a whole package blessed with the beauty.
We showed her to the managers office, after a while I was requested to go and show her to the rooms, it was unfortunate that she was my new roommate, I like my privacy and my personal space but this was Lakeview and not my own place. I am not always hospitable especially when it meant sharing the room I had called mine for more than a year, i walked to the room as she followed carrying her bags.
"I am Joy, Joy Peterson we will be sharing the room its spacious, so you will have your side. You don't have an option to pick any sides since there are only two sides and one if them is already occupied" I said to her as I opened the door. I wanted to give her my rules but thought against it, in my heart I gave her one week to observe her if she didn't reach to my standards or at least closer then I wouldn't hesitate sharing the rules with her.
"I am Alice Mwangi." She responded
"It's nice meeting you Alice, here is your bed and your side. If you need anything you can ask me or Beth, feel free". I said as i hoped on my bed took my phone and started stalking someone in Facebook.
I downloaded some of his photos and saved on as my WhatsApp background photo. I was impressed with my selection. I guess I have a very good taste in selection of my men.
Phin was not only a gentleman but also romantic and good in bed.
When the evening came, they all came and had their usual. Melvin had his eye on someone, two days later he was still working on how to get Alice to give him her number. Phin stood by the cafeteria door, I hadn't seen those that were inside but I knew that his two friends were there, hello I said as I stood at the kitchen door, he came closer and we begun enjoying Alice about Melvin. By the way she blushed you would tell that there was something, Melvin walked out and joined us holding his cup of tea, "I am gonna leave you guys." Phin said to Melvin. "Come on lets finish,
"Hey Phil, Phin wants to leave." He said as he called for Phil to hear. We hadn't seen each other for two days, he also walked out holding his cup. "Whats the hurry for ooh see who is here". He said in amazement. "Let me pinch her cheeks so that Phin can see that I can also get his girl if he leaves". He added I blushed from his action they always enjoyed Phin about us what Phil didn't know was that it was real no one knew except us. I smiled at him, I missed him, You had thought that after the night with Phin then everything with Phil would have changed but after his touch nothing had changed, he still gave me butterflies. We all started laughing at jokes as we enjoyed everyone who was around us. This had become our habit, it always brought us together and brought laughter within us.