BEST FRIENDS REVENGE

CHAPTER 1

Annabelle had come to visit her aunt who lived in our home town, her rented house was only a few blocks away from our home, the problem with small towns is that everyone knows everyone and once a visitor arrives the whole town has to know the details on where he/she is from? For how long they will be staying and sometimes get more details like why they have visited. Sometimes it works to ones advantage, in this case it was my lucky season.
"There is a new girl in town I am not sure about her name but she is hot," Samuel said to me.
"you like alot of women by you saying she is hot means that you just want to get to her pants". I responded to him, his reputation of being a womanizer preceded him.
"This one is the whole package, but I honestly don't want her, right now I am focusing on Monica and Fiona oh plus my wife the rest can suck it". He Said smiling, I also know that Joyce wouldn't love me being with her neighbor she would kill me, she is always talking to me about women". Samuel continued.
Joyce had been his only true friend since he arrived in town, many people had mistaken their friendship and coupled them since Joyce never bothered with any of the guys from around. I liked Joyce but I had never mentioned it to anyone, she was too serious but anytime I saw her around my mind would always picture us in my bed, as I turned her on every position I wanted, her petite body looked soo flexible and sweet. I wanted to ask Samuel to hook me up with her but my ego wouldn't bring me to it. Why was I afraid of talking to her while I was almost like Samuel? My love for women was also in another level the difference was that I would only be with a lady once then loose the interest this came after my first break up with Annie.
"There is the goddess am talking about". Samuel tapped my shoulder pointing at his tight direction with his head, the lady was too close to us but I hadn't seen her walking I had been too occupied with thoughts of Joyce. I looked at her she was truly blessed, about five  point two fit tall, her hips hang on her tight jeans which perfectly covered her ass, her tits were a match to her body. I looked up to let her face sink into my mind a light skin complexion and gray round eyes surrounded by long eyelashes, she had a light make up on which was neatly done. Joyce doesn't wear make up and this ladies figure was no where close to Joyce. I would have not said this out loud for Samuel would have killed me for insulting his best and only friend.
"She is coming to your shop" Samuel said as she stopped a few steps away from where we were sitting. "Mambo? We ndio unauza hapa?" She asked Facing Samuel who sat by the shops door, he looked confused at first but seconds later he shook his head at pointed to my direction with no words. I stood and went straight inside responding to her greetings and asking her what she would like.
I looked into her eyes they were grey in colour perfectly fitting her complexion she looked more amazing looking at her big round grey eyes. I couldn't take my eyes of her. "Where do you live?" I asked randomly.
"Pale karibu na Lakeview resort, I am not sure kama inaitwa ivo but its called lake something." She responded. Her voice was magical I hadn't handend her her bag of potatoes yet, I wanted to talk to her more before she left she reached for the bag and handed me a note.
I looked at the money confused then realized that she was waiting for her change, I reached to my pocket and handed her her balance. "Would you let me buy you some coffee once I drop by Lakeview?" I asked.
"Yea sure but you have to promise not to stare" she said smiling.
She had noticed how I stared at her and lost my mind in her beauty, she turned to walk away. "Later champ," she said as she walked away with her bag of potatoes.
I had been avoiding to go to Lakeview for seeing Joyce made me think things that made me horny but I had to see this lady again. I went back to my seat and asked Samuel "what did you say her name was?" 'She is Annabelle she lives with her aunt near Lakeview, but they are not friends with Joyce I wonder why?" Samuel said. I promised myself to go Lakeview later that day once my sister Jane came by.
The urge that was drawing me to Anabelle was intense than that of Joyce.