CHAPTER 6

How could I blurt such strong words, at such a moment?
Bella looked lost, may be she didn't love me and I took her by surprise maybe this was just a one time thing or maybe friends with benefit and no commitments.
'Bella' I called slowy enough for both of us to hear but she seemed too distracted to notice.
"Bella, I am sorry for saying it but its true, I am in love with you, its fine if you don't feel the same way but we will be however you want us to be." I continued feeling hurt.
" Its not that I don't love you, wellI have had feelings for you and I want us to be more but aren't you forgetting something? After a while you will be going back to campus and my visit here will not be forever and I don't believe in long distance relationships. You leave in a months time who knows what will happen whenever you go back maybe you will get back with her or find a freshman." She stated.
I knew she was right, well I wasn't ready for a commitment at 20 and sure enough sex was like a part of my life now how would I have survived without it, she was right and her argument didn't hurt at all, I didn't want to talk more about it for I didn't want to change her mind.
I rubbed my palm to her cheeks they felt soft and cold, I couldn't help but admire her beauty, she blushed.
"We can keep doing this right" I asked her.
"Yea sure dear as much as we have the time and this feelings I don't think we can even stop ourselves." She responded
Butterflies in my stomach danced this was amazing.
For the next one month Bella and I had become more intimate and we decided otherwise that we would be a real couple and we would fight for our love. There was no restrictions but only our love. No promises that we would stay loyal but the fact that we would tolerate each other through the journey
Saying goodbye to Bella was the hardest part of it all but it had to be done, I left leaving her in the hands of my best friend Phin.
We kept in touch oftenly talking about everything and nothing over calls and chats whenever we had time and this worked for me I had managed to stay a month without thinking about another lady.
I had changed for her little did I know that on the other edge things had been overturned and my good friend had found himself a girl and as its said 'usimwache fisi awalinde kondoo wako'.