CHAPTER 2

I walked towards the resort, I knew that I would see Joyce, the thought of her made my manhood stand attention, how was I supposed to talk to Annabelle if I kept thinking about about Joy? I passed by several houses and proceeded to the resort in hope of finding Beth instead, I was happy when I saw her serving. "Hello, Beth can I have some milk please?" I requested.
" Nlikwambia izi vizungu zako uwe unaziacha kwa gate". She said smiling.
At least she would joke with me if it was Joy she would have just said alright and placed my order on my table. I saw her washing the utensils, I approached her. "Can I rinse them for you?" I asked her not expecting any response or a dry one.
"Sure go ahead there is plenty of water here." She responded, woow this was progress, she responded without being rude, I guess she wasn't as rude as I thought she would be.
" If I do it then I will not pay for my Chapati, you will." I added.
"Don't stress about that I can afford a chapati and more" she responded. Was she trying to flirt with me??? I wanted to ask her out loud but instead I sat near the sink so that we could continue with the conversation, we chatted for a while, mister big man had been behaving very well, Beth had brought me the milk and she sat next to me so that we could continue talking, making my conversation with Joy come to a halt, Beth would tell me more about the girl Annabelle but I wouldn't ask her here while Joy was listening what if she felt something for me? I would ruin it by asking about another female in her presence. I took the chance to ask Beth about Annabelle when Joy left carrying the cleaned utensils. Thank God Beth is a big mouth within a span of two minutes I had almost known about Annabelle's half life.
"I am sure that guys will flock over this place just because of her, you will be paying for information." She said.
I had finished my cup of milk but I still hadn't seen Annabelle, I stood to take my leave then saw her approaching the resort, with a smile I sank back to the seat and waited to see where she was heading.
She came close to me and stood afew feet away. "Hi, Annabelle is my name, but you can call me Bella." She said stretching her hand for me to shake it.
"Melvin, nice meeting you Bella its my pleasure." I responded as I looked around to see if there was a table that we could move to, like she read my mind she spoke, "Not today maybe some other time but I will leave you with my number." I handed her my phone so she could save it herself, I had a smile on my face as I sank the phone back to my pocket, it faded once I saw Joy looking at our direction. I hated that maybe Bella would ruin my chances of getting Joy, it wasn't such a bad idea to try and win both of them, i like the game anyway.