CHAPTER 7

Phin's POV

With Melvin gone Bella was to be all mine, at first I thought she would be hard to get but after a few days of talking we exchanged our contacts. Getting a girl through chats was one of my hobbies its fun to play with someone's emotions via a text than physically and I am too shy to try and convince someone to be with me mostly when I have got no feelings at all.
Melvin was my best friend he still is, but he had taken the most precious person I had ever met the only person I had had real feelings for since I started dating and now it was my turn for payback.
After afew weeks Bella fell right into my arms.
She was mine now, I wanted to make her forget all about Melvin, I wanted her to fall deeply for me and submit to me, too bad she was just my victim slowly falling for the one person who would never love her like his best friend.

Bellas POV
I stood by the bathrooms mirror watching his cum drip out of my cooking, my heart flattered as I recalled the events of the previous hour as he pulled me to his arms and kisses me, I couldn't believe how fast I had fallen for the guy. I drew my hand closer to my neck as I watched the marks he had left on it 'Phin, what are you doing to me?' I whispered to myself, this man was waay better in bed than Melvin. Speaking of Melvin I was literally cheating on him with his best friend, after giving it a very detailed thought I decided that I would let him be, I would leave him for his best friend Phin.
           ////////////////
I called Melvin with the intentions of breaking up with him, I knew a call wasn't the best way of calling it quits with someone you had soo much memories with but this was it, it was better now than later.
He picked the call with the second ring but his response was not what I expected or what I was used to. He sounded furious or angry with me. Did he know that I cheated on him with his best friend? And if he did who told him, I was about to hung up when I heard his masculine voice on the other end, "I asked what you want or did you call me to waste my credit and your time?" He said. This was not expected could have Phin told him about us no he would have never dared, well at least that was what I thought.
"I am sorry,." I said almost in a whisper I felt the pain of leaving him or maybe the pain of him breaking up with me, I was certain that that was his next move.
"Why are you sorry? For  playing me like a fool? sleeping with my best or for calling right after your episode of enjoying his d... in you?"
He asked furiously, how did he know all this yet it was my first time with Phin could he have told him? I hung up the phone took the first dress I saw wore it and headed out leaving my phone behind. I stormed into Phins house he was a bustard how could he do this to me?
He was sited on the couch staring at his phone on seeing me he stood up walking closer to me. "Don't tell you want more of it, coz I have also been missing more of it, he said in a corny voice, which was unlike him he is not the nasty type. I stood looking at his face trying to read his emotions but he looked innocent.
"Who told Melvin?" I asked without beating around the bush.
"What do you mean?" He asked as if he was lost?
"About us about what we just did, I said in tears, I called to break up with him but he was already furious with me because of you." I finished as I let the tears flow freely.
"woow woow hold up, what do you mean that he know and I didn't ask you to break up with him why would you leave him you know that you and I can never be together." He said dryly, this was not the person I knew, well at least not the person I thought I knew